Reviews for Dawn Blooms Under Cold Skies
EmeraldPetrova chapter 1 . 4/20
pls update fast, pretty please with ramen on top
aroyal22 chapter 5 . 3/14
need more and please... one word... TWINS! :3
carol chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
I hope you will come back and complete this story it is truly a good story
ankwhat chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Please finish this great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Please, it's been years but please update!
My4DWorld chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Update pleaseeeeee *A* onegaiiiii
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
update soon i will be waiting and mostly like to see how naruto pregnancy progress
YaoiHimeSama chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Truly an amazing story, it's very easy to see how much Your writing has progresses, very good :) please keep on writing, I love this! You are my inspiration...
Chii-pet chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
I... I'm not sure what to say, I mean, I want to say I can't wait for the next chapter, but I see this has been untouched for quite some time. Is it discontinued? It really is well written and good. The plot balances well with the smut -there isn't too much of either- and I oft found myself up, still, at 4 in the morning, solely because ione more chapter/i kept running through my mind. I realize Real Life gets in the way, but it doesn't keep me from hoping there's another chapter on the way.
heartworm chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
i need to read more! :0
Sneaky-Ninja-Muffin chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
This is awsome, I realy hope that you will finish it one day. It's to good to be droped.
likkle cloud chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I loved the prequel and I'm loving this sequel! Please update soon, I really want to know what happens next!

Cloud x
Havbot chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
wow its been years u still alive?
JuleMaker chapter 5 . 8/1/2013