Reviews for What's a Battle Waitress?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
What if they meet haruhi.
kitamiapplepie chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Please continue its hurts my head to know your not continuing it *
kitamiapple chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
you now theres something i like about you instead of taking the main character you took an outyifing character and thats what i like in stories please continue this
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is a silly little story idea, but it is ok. What I really want to know is; WHY THE HELL IS THIS THE ONLY HARUHI ONE PIECE CROSSOVER? These two series put together have the potential to make something totally amazing. Imagine Haruhi as the captain of the pirate ship SOSdan with Koizumi as first mate, Nagato as navigator, Mikuru as cook, Tsuruya can fund them, Taniguchi and Kunikida as reparimen and workers, and Kyon as cabin boy. I can just see them sailing around the Grand Line with the SOS symbol as the Jolly Rodger, getting into fights and coming out without a problem due to Haruhi's will, as well as Nagato's manipulation, Koizumi's psychic powers, I can see Tsuruya taking Usopp's role and laughing as she nails people with super mini cannons, a skilled writer, like Durendal, can make Kyon into a pretty cool swordsman, and maybe a Mikuru Beam. Sadly such a story does not exist.
Spritefyre chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Continue Continue Continue! its sooo awesome... Mikuru should have more quiet and mumbles, and when somebody talks to her from behind, she should try to defend herself from haruhi meaning instinct... *whines and folds arms over chest* and when sanji comes up, well, when he does, I 'll be thinking of it...
TechnoFire chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! I really want to continue reading this! It's really interesting.
little firework chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
hahaha!it awesome i like it! update soon!
Flames are for marshmellows chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
I love how this story turned out its really awesome please continue this story okay?
Flames are for marshmellows chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is the the story of two epic stories clashing ang creating a humorous story! I like how this is turing out youve got mikerus character down good job!
Azelf1717 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Hey you updated this so quick how come you aren't now?
CCharmanderK chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Not bad. Improve the writing a little and get rid of the "next time" parts and it'll be great!
Jordan Relinquish chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
MIKURU BEAM FTW! (by the way good job with the story)
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Good work on this update! Keep on Keepin' On!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Good work! There is a Season II of Melancholy? Good start to what loos to be an excellent story!
GammaTron chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
One hundred billion belli on it being Luffy. NAMI, STAY AWAY FROM MY MONEY!

Artic: *Pounces* I've got you this time, Nami!

Ric: *age 25* *tackles Artic* Here you go, my lady. *Pays her twenty million belli*

Nami: *runs off*

Artic: Can't wait for teh update.