Reviews for Still The Same
Michele O'S chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
It's been quite a while since you wrote this, and I am going to be rushing over to the sequel after I hit send on this little comment.

This was so much fun! Buffy was perfect, as was the Scooby gang. I don't have a lot to say about the Twilight gang, I'm not a huge fan, but I do love crossovers and AU stories.

Super Kudos to you, and thank you!
Shaybo27 chapter 24 . 12/2/2011
Oh, I loved this ;D Lately, I've been ticked of with Bella-so I was pretty relieved when she wasn't in this story. Haha! Angel and Spike so got what they deserved ;D Immortal Buffy... Coolio. ;) Seriously though, I love this story 3 ;) Onto the sequel! ;D
ashley reynolds chapter 24 . 11/29/2011
i loved spike and buffy. it really did hurt me to see buffy be mean to spike. (
Y0urDownfall chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I see you don't believe in paragraphs.
musicgirl chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Hey I just started reading your story tonight and I think it's safe to say I'll be finishing tonight as well. I think you're doing a great job!

Also...nice touch with the Rosalie Cordelia comparison...SO TRUE
angelsbabe315 chapter 24 . 9/16/2010
I love this story! Please have the sequel up soon!
Mordanyes chapter 24 . 8/28/2010
Loved that chapter! Better than most because it had next to nothing fluff. Great job! Also it was better because it had more drama and adventure of sorts! :) Can't wait for the sequel!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 24 . 8/28/2010
omgoodness love ur giel in question
BellaNessieCullen chapter 24 . 8/28/2010
LOVED that chapter! Cant wait for the sequel!
Mordanyes chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
Awesome chapter! Amazing ending! Can't wait for more now that the story is FINALLY heating up and not all fluff! I don't really have anything against fluff, but it just gets boring after awhile. Thats just my opinion though. I can be very picky! Great job!
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 23 . 8/27/2010
lovin' the story, can't wait for next chapter ;)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 23 . 8/26/2010
lool
Evil Buffy chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
Oh Spike, I love him! LOL, I seriously cannot wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
BellaNessieCullen chapter 23 . 8/25/2010
Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyy goddddd. PLEASE update soon! you cant leave it like that... i cant WAIT for the next chapter. ill be checking every day :) Awesome chapter. im not kidding when i say pleassse update soon!
Mordanyes chapter 22 . 8/24/2010