Reviews for Siberian Kiss
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I LOVED the 4 stories that you wrote about men trying to pick up Don. I certainly cannot see him in this type of relationship, but his family's reactions are priceless!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Bless him. I agree with you. Don surely must get approached a lot by both sexes. I love Charlie interogating him. He's so sweet :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I think both of them are good looking, but Charlie looks like he would be hit on more (at least when he had longer hair) :-)

Don does have a very pretty smile, though we don't get to see it too often.

Thanks for posting.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Cute - and I agree, I would imagine men found him just as sexy as women do. I loved the calm, mature way he handled it all.
PattyB chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Okay, since it's your story, I'll read but ordinarily I don't care for slash

stories. Or maybe this'll be the last we hear of the guy.

However I did notice the bartender's interest. Is there a history of missing

men in the area?
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw, this was just...wonderful. I could actually "see" Don Eppes handling it just this way; with understanding and nonchalance - not making a big deal out of it. And, yeah, why would only women be attracted to him - he's SOO HOT - and that body!

Glad to hear there's more. Hope to see them soon.
lauradaexplorer chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Love this piece. Delicately written and Dons reaction is just great, looking forward to more in this series.
TheWolf1123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Cute story. I love Charlie's reaction. Personally I'd have Charlie tease him mercilessly and then have something similar happen to Charlie where Don can poke some fun at him.

I liked it. It was very cute and amusing.

Wolfie
Kalee W chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was tasteful and intriguing. I liked how you wrote Don handling the situation (and how you conveyed how he was tired and it took a moment for his brain to click into gear), and especially liked Alan's and Charlie's reactions. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the series.