Reviews for The Sound of Sirens Fading
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 4/19
Much excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh, this is so perfect because Henry tries so hard to be tough, but of course Shawn is his son and he worries. Loved it.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Fantastic,thank you!
88Keys chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Lovely...you say a lot with few words, and I think you get inside Henry's head quite well.
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
aw...thats so sweet! great chap! great chap! i loved this story!

this goes under faves!
A maze thing chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow! This was amazing! I really love it! And I love when Henry worries, and this is such a fatherly worry. No wonder Henry hates that bike so much!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
His dad always comes off as not caring so much. But he does and will alway worry about shawn on a case or his bike. But he will never let shawn know. Its just the way they are or his dad is.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I read this over and over again, and every time I read it, it just gets better. I love it. Thanks for posting. (:
Hidden In The Darkness 15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I bet that's what Henry really IS thinking. The wording is perfect, and it flows well. Fantastic, all together.

Hasta luego
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Amazingly well written. I really enjoyed reading this.

It sheds a bit of insight onto the actual series, I think, because it seems like Shawn's dad is always calling him to check about dinner plans or something like that. This is an interesting explanation as to why that might be.

Great job on this story!

-Purty
Explicitly Awesome chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
aw i love it it really shows how henry cares .
Lies-and-Truth chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i really like this, i dont normally like Henry as a character but i think you developed a really good reason for him to be the way he is. i think a multi-chaptered story, using Henry's feelings as a basis would be really good if you wrote it!
silverluna chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was a pleasure to read. In its brevity it really told you so much— and it is so true to life, knowing that when you care about someone that much that your heart actually aches with that worry and fear and terror that you could just lose them like that. I completely understand every word. I love how you applied it to Henry's personality and how/ what it means to him because Shawn is his son. Thanks for describing the emotions & fears so well.