Reviews for American Gangster
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very mobstery. Love it!

~Xela
missemmett chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I was so upset when I got to the end of this story and remembered it was only a one shot. I so bad wanted this to be a full story and read about Bella and Edward in the mob together. Did I mention I loved it? I loved that you set it in the 1920's but Iit would also be cool if you set it in our time. I've read alot of mob stories with Bella and Edward and what I really like about yours is the fact that she wants to be part it not just the housewife that the mob man comes home to. I like that kind of things where she knows what's going on don't get me wrong but reading a story like yours where she is in the thick of the business would be something different and really enjoyable to read. I loved it as I said before and I would love to read more if you decided to continue this story or even update it.
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
very good!
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This should so be a chaptered fic!
01Katie chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
this was a great story bravo.
jayna2009 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Absolutely wonderful writing, I loved it. Great job.
karmis chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Awesome. You should totally write more...
Audizzle chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I really liked it.

Is this a story, or just a oneshot? Cause I think it should be a story if it isn't.
hardy101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
oh my god lol please write more
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
wow that was great
FMTchicky chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Please continue this story!

It is really good!
Mystery Girl 01 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I loved the idea of a gangster Edward and how he got bella by making Charlie hand her over it was just great

Well done
VidiaBlue1197 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
plz make more chapters for American Gangster! U do sucha great job! please! MORE CHAPTERS!
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
love this story u should continue it
eyes 4 edward only chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
WOW that was really good. i wish you made into a story. :)
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »