Reviews for The Burning Sensation
roni2010 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
like it, so much.. great work!
love it chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
continueeee
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's been over two years so I am guessing you are not going to finish it. Too bad it was off to a good start. Well I enjoyed what you did.
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This sounds like it's going to be such a fun story! I can't wait to read more.
horcruxhorror chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i see a very good opportunity for a lemon! :D
The Mistress of Nature chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, would you please update? I find this to be quite... tantalizing. Though my favorite partner for Severus is James, I think this would be a nice change for me. _ Do update, even if it be only me that wants it so badly.
mink92 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this sounds realy interesting so far and i cant waite to read more...oh and i'm a big fan of MMSS also
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
It's great! update soon, please)
Lady McSnape chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hey, this is a good start and it would develop to a very good story if you'll continue...

Ow... I'm quite sad it was short...

still...this chap's great!

I'm sure you'll continue writing this,...right?

Please?

Hee hee-

Thank you!

and

Take care!
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hello there,

TBC - there is not really a question about that, I hope.

I am definetly going to read on, as it is my favourite pairing and your beinning is promising.

Until then

Leta McGotor
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
/That's where your ending it! This is so cruel. You set it up perfectly, and then crash and burn us. Really looking forward to reading more. This story and more to come. you really are very good.
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
A little bit short but very promising. Minerva and Severus having such a discussion is always fun. Looking forward to your next chapter;D I love the genres.
the real snape chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Like it. Would love to see the dialogue between them.

Especially liked /These days, he did most things with more force than was necessary. However, it rarely did much to improve his mood. Not that he would admit that to himself./

Very Snapish, to realize it, yet not to admit it.

Do write on!
calicogoat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Ooh, excellent! Too bad it's too short...please, update soon!