Reviews for Eskimo Kisses
suki and shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Omg that was THE best narusasu story ever!
kittiekitty chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
gawwwww! that's so cute!
Sarahchan96 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
OMFG i LOVED this soooo much more than i thought i would and i LOVED it 2 death!~XD I've read all ur stories and LOVED all of them!~ And i seriously want u 2 finish all of them plzzzzzz!~3 If u dnt...i'll find u...lol jk but rlly plz do finish as soon as possible!~3
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow, are you sherrr, this is your first time doing this? 'Cuz this is one of the best lemons, I'v ever read in my life, from one to ten it's a, seven (sp?). You should do this more.
LoZfanchick chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
this is fantastic!

It's super fluff and lemon :D YAY!

amazing job, great writing!
kyuubikittykat13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It's really good. It could use a bit of tweaking here and there, but for a first time, I feel it's excellent (and that's all that matters, right, XD)

As far as improving goes, I would just suggest reading more and just keep practicing. Some good writers are Master of the Rebels, Jelp, Word_Slave, and Trulywicked. I have a few more... that I can't think of right now, so if you want a longer list feel free to email/pm me!

And keep up the good work!
candydive chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
sweet~
Anafun chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
*thumbs up* cute and hot, what can I ask for more? Great job!
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
aw that was so cute! i love this!
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
omg luved it !
Old Beginning New Ending chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw...that was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read... And really quite impressive for a first lemon. I would have never guessed that you've never written one before. The story's amazing! I truly love it -
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
so cute
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
i always thought that naruto was going to be the uke and sasuke is the seme but this is great too!
Candicehrt chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
aw., so cute
Cousin It Likes Pie chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aww that was soo sweet! Gahh I feel all mushy now) It was so fluffy and there is no where near enough Narusasu fluffD and that was excelent for your first lemon, I have never even tried a I would die from blushing if I didP Great story anyway! I loved itD