Reviews for born a son of the moon
demarzi chapter 24 . 3/9
Ive just had the pleasure of reading your story. I like the way you play around with the characters. I hope you find the inspiration you need to start writting again, though that being aaid don't try and rush it either. Keep up the good work :)
kamui5 chapter 23 . 3/3
Hot sweaty jacob ;) i hope you will update soon. I think jacob is pretty good for harry :D
kamui5 chapter 24 . 3/2
I hope you will be able to write this story again :)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 24 . 1/28
I hope you will be starting this up soon. Keep up the excellent writing.
daynightfire chapter 24 . 1/3
I love you story and can I have a kitty Jake plz
MavisDracula118 chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
It may have been done but what about a higher death eater going after harry and that will make Jacob mad and protective, the volturi come wanting to check on the Cullen's only to find out about Harry. Harry's life in danger, Caius threatening to kill the wolves on the Rez because he will think they're children of the moon. That would go real well with this story. You're a great writer. You can get a new muse if they are not in to twilight right now. Find someone who is.
Hero Dean chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
please update i love this story please don't abandon it
Hero Dean chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
love it
Kittens Kat chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL STORY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! THANK YOU!
Potterwatcher chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
My muse did the same thing to me on one of my stories a few months ago... ugh. As for ideas, things have been going pretty smoothly so far, so maybe something big should happen? Like, maybe the twins could pull a prank that could end with Edward being accidentally revealed as a vampire. Or maybe the Voltouri could show up. I have to admit, whenever I think of Harry Potter/Twilight crossovers, I think of Snape in the Voltouri :D. Good luck with your muse!
maya31 chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
i love
Guest chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
I hope you get your muse back. This story is highly fasinating.
Xiard Vron chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
There is a kitten that seas " perfect " and in my opinion purs evilly. Awesome
Xiard Vron chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
Awesome story
JulianneL chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Thank god you made Bella call Charlie "Dad". There are many things about Bella that annoy me, one which is the fact that she calls her dad Charlie. I don't know if culturally that's acceptable or anything, but the way I grew up, that's just so disrespectful. Anyways, that said, I LOVE your story and I'm excited to read more. :D