Reviews for Easy
Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is beautiful. I can see where people adore the George and Yukari pairing (especially when only seeing the anime) but being a manga fan myself the relationship between Yukari and Hiro was beautiful in a kind of budding way, and I too was a little put off by the lack of them.

Your writing is gorgeous and I can't think of a better way to have their story written than yours.
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
While the ending of the manga didn't leave me quite as dissatisfied as it did you, I have got to say that this is absolutely -lovely- and that I don't think Aizawa-sensei could have done it better than you have here. (Different, perhaps, and just as satisfying, but not better.)

This is, again, incredibly beautiful and in-character and you made me want to go back and read the manga again because you brought the characters back alive for me a second time. So, thank you. :D
Virgrin chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
O

Great writing!

You know, I liked the Hiro/Yukari pairing best, I think. They were more suited and just seemed to fit better. I never got why everyone wanted George and Yukari to end up together; while their relationship was interesting to read, they obviously weren't meant for each other.
trimurti chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day, the day I would finally read a Hiroyuki/Yukari story. That it was an excellent story just adds to the sense of vindication-okay, wrong word, but something akin to it-I'm feeling right now. I've never liked George/Yukari, especially since I had to watch my best friend go through a relationship that mirrored it almost painfully while the first print of ParaKiss was coming out, but the Hiroyuki/Yukari part of the epilogue was almost like having whiplash despite the whole 'ten years later' aspect. I loved how you worked with that; what you showed felt very realistic to them, and as someone reaching her late twenties I greatly appreciated the maturity you presented. It was also nice to read sex snippets that weren't embarrassing or awkward.

Really, thank you for writing this fic. It's the story I've been waiting far too long for.
Li'l Yahiko chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Absolutely beautifully written. I really, really enjoyed reading it, especially since ANY Parakiss fanfiction is difficult to find, much less GOOD fanfiction. I think it's a brilliant piece, and you should be commended.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2