Reviews for Jumping to Conclusions
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Beginning- OMG WHAT? XDXD

End- Josh- aren't you UKE?
xNightDreamerx chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm scarred for life...Edward have u no shame?
Chris Talonflight chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

so zetta hilarious
Apparently You Can't Delete chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Well, I feel like I owe ya one here. You give me a well balanced review, I give you one.

I selected this one because, well... It wasn't harvest moon. I don't know what TWEWY is, so I decided to do a bit of reserch and discovered it was a japenese RPG, with a nice blend of Strategey and shopping. Two things I am notoriously bad at.

I did further reserch and also found that the plot was pretty good, and the characters interesting. Primed for a Fanfiction.

Unfortunelty, this did not provide much insight into your interpretation of the characters.

Now, not to say this was bad. Not by any means. Actually, I found it quite amusing, seeing as how I hate twilight just as much as I hate nazis (that is a lot). But, what this story lacked in Game-Fanfcic connection, it made up for in a few good laughs.

Now, I know this is just a little oneshot, but I think you didn't really take it seriously. It feels more about twilight than it does about TWEWY.

I think that in the future (Based on what I've read here) You should focus on the uniqe personalities of the characters.

Don't take this the wrong way though, I did find it quite amusing.

-Pulse.
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
"Eri returned with Rhyme, who was very disappointed that Edward Cullen didn't want her blood. Joshua wanted her butt, but that was different."

LOL! Oh jeez.
monkeybait chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
So... very... controversial...

Well, I loved the first part. Sorry, these kind of fics just don't cut it for me. But your writing style! It is stupendous! More please.
high improbability chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wahahaha, very nice, crack-induced, NekuShiki. Oh, Beat, you silly, silly little pervert. -
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I can taste the crack on this one.

But...you make it work. It ACTUALLY makes sense, is a wierd, twisted, roundabout way. Not to mention it's FUNNY! But you COULD have done without the last sentence. That was just...tried to hard.

BUt overall, a VERY well-writen crack-induced Neku-Shiki pairring story