Reviews for A Winner Is Two: Desperate Struggle
Dracona Mortis chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Holy
wow
I just
This is tied for my favorite chapter with the second chapter.
Jesus Christ, Travis, you really do need help.
Dracona Mortis chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Holy.
Shit.
I.
Wow.
This was great. I'm going to keep practicing writing until I can get to this level of amazing writing. I loved how Membrane realized how ODD Travis really is, and planned on examining him (I really dig lab scenarios, or even the mere mention of one). Poor Membrane, though. It would've been cool if he returned later with some weird scientific discovery about Travis and did a thing to do a thing and I'm getting off topic here wow I love this so far can't wait to read the rest after I reread this chapter.
Omegamorph chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Just not enough NMH crossovers on here. Travis is just as I remember him. : )
mat49324 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
You bitch! You think you're fucking friends Miria Vegeta and Dr facer can stop a REAL writer like me? I am the BEST writer in this site and I am BETTER than a sore loser with no life like three of you LOSERs! You think you can falme a me and have all the people ignore me my sotryes,right? LOSER!

But you're worng! I have help from a writers! You can flame a me all you want! People will see I am the victim and they will give good reviews to me becuase I'm a inocent poor victim! And if you attacke me I'll tell my supportrers to report your accounts!

And Octopus Ink is with me you didn't convincer her to leave stop my support me! She will reporte you and and she's my slave for always she always believe all I say! If you LOSER tell her on me I'll say it wasn't me and she will listen and believe to me! Mess with me and we'll will kill your heads! And you can't reporte me becuse anonimous reviews are not valid to report! I win you loser!

Clement Rage chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Y'know, after reading this, I really want to play No More Heroes. Sounds like a fun game.

I don't want to get into specifics about stories before the judgements are in, but I like the way you're not afraid to let your character take a beating. Currently, the challenge looks too close to call. I'm honestly not sure who I want to win. Kudos on the dismemberment, though.
Killer7Queen chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
This is quite the amalgamation here. I haven't seen the gathering of such random characters together like this since the Venture Brothers. I'm not a fan of One Piece but I liked the way you handled Smoker and Tashigi. I also loved the battle with Doctor Membrane. That was well done. The only question I ask is why Travis did not have Tsubaki MK II in hand in the first place. Aside from that, everything has been awesome-sauce so far. It would be nice to have a deeper backstory explaining how Travis got incorporated into BORED, but also, these are only the first two chapters.

Please update soon! _
Clement Rage chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Heheh, hitchhiker reference.

Wow, an impressive amount of devastation in that battle. Especially given Membrane's fairly limited abilities.
Morph chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Good so far. Nice to see a NMH fic on here.
Reaper's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Not bad. I never played No More Heroes, but I saw most of the cut-scenes when I was researching this character. My favorites have gotta be the Beef Head video ones on the answering machine! XD

But now I wish I could play it! If only I had a Wii...T_T
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Awesome intro for Travis. He really is a character, isn't he? Almost a fourth wall break with the C'Baoth pronunciation isn't it?

And it does flesh out a large amount of the headquarters as well. Share bathrooms... There you go.

So yeah, awesome job!