Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes Book III
HaveAReview chapter 31 . 5/26
Damn, just...wow.

I think I breezed through these three stories in around two weeks. This is one of those stories you’re happy to have read after the fact.

I had a feeling this is going to be an excellent trilogy before I read it when I Googled the title and had such a variety of images and fanart pop up.

Book One was pretty straightforward. Cool characters, an interesting plot. But Book II?

Book II and Book III are examples of sequels done right. It’s what you hope a sequel will be when you know/hear that the story will continue. Another surprising thing about the story were your OCs. I started book to thinking; “Oh God. I’m going to be suffocated by a miasma of the author’s OCs—that I don’t care about—when I really came here to read about Spyro.”

I can honestly say I was far, far more interested in this entire story because of the OCs. And I’m obviously not the only one. It’s clear that the OCs stole the show—which is something I myself don’t see often. Every character was their own character. It wasn’t like; “Oh and here we have a blue dragon! And over here we have a slightly bluer dragon!“ not the case at all. Tremor, Candice, Stella, along with some less frequently mention characters—the OCs are what made this story excellent, and it takes a pretty damn good writer to do that.

Another shocking thing was how quick the story was put up, posted, and finished. Maybe I’m wrong, but was this entire trilogy finished in—a year? Holy hell. To put out that much content and have it come out unbelievably well take some talent, excellent imagination, and some incredible planning.

The only thing more shocking than what was mentioned about was how damn emotional the story was. I was pretty sure my heat was a dried up, wilted dead thing. Nope! This story dragged some tears out of me on multiple occasions. Some of the best moments of this trilogy were when an OC you care way, way more about than the actual protagonists were nearly killed off.

I doubt they will ever be a Book IV (this story is like a decade old) but I’d jump on that bandwagon in a heartbeat.
Big-D Cowboy chapter 31 . 2/12
I read the two stories in like three days...
I ain’t ashamed of that haha.
Man, you are really talented and amazing at weaving a story together. And you did it with great rythm and style. You were detailed and thorough all while not doing to much. It was practically perfect. I like your style man. Gonna keep reading now if ya don’t mind.
diezombie71 chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
I loved the first two books and I know you probably won't get this but I love you fics
CanadianSpYrO chapter 30 . 4/27/2017
I'm with you reading all the death threats was kinda amusing. Also you are an incredible writer as I've said in the first chapter and I do honesty think you should write for a living your details and just everything about this story is amazing. I think If you had the rights to Spyro and Cynder you should definitely look into publishing this... P.S Love your Devian Art
RazeMeyer chapter 25 . 1/6/2017
I like the fact that you used lyrics from linkin parks song leave out all the rest. Nice touch.
Jack chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Love the saga I wish that there was more about spyro cynder and the kids ( if they had any) going on quests but to thanks for all the fun bye

From jack
Xenomorph1995 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Read all of the series. And it is amazing. Pls keep going with it one of the best books I have ever read.
Probably number two out of all but not by far.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/20/2015
I...
I don't even, have the words.
...
This entire trilogy, was... perfect.
Just...perfect

You, my dear author, have blown my mind away with the absolute brilliance of this story.

I really hope you read this so you can realize the encouragement and inspiration you have given me.
I just... can't even, just wow.
Gameguy95 chapter 30 . 4/1/2015
I seriously hate you right now for the ending but well played for an awesome fanfic series.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
I would just like to say that "mortified" actually means "embarrassed" not scared. Also I feel oddly sympathetic towards Liun right now...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
I find it interesting that you named the cities earth elder after the Greek god of the sky.
Nathen The Protector chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Well, opposites attract as they say.
saphire chapter 31 . 3/28/2014
That was a great story and the ending reminded me of another one I read but other than that it was a great series
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Cool story! I have to admit that when i read the last chapter, i thought about "what the, spyro and tremor die, the end?" But then i realized there was an epilogue with the good news and the happy ending.