Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes Book III
AwesomeStarGuy95 chapter 30 . 4/1
I seriously hate you right now for the ending but well played for an awesome fanfic series.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
I would just like to say that "mortified" actually means "embarrassed" not scared. Also I feel oddly sympathetic towards Liun right now...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
I find it interesting that you named the cities earth elder after the Greek god of the sky.
Nathen The Protector chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Well, opposites attract as they say.
saphire chapter 31 . 3/28/2014
That was a great story and the ending reminded me of another one I read but other than that it was a great series
Guest chapter 31 . 3/27/2014
Cool story! I have to admit that when i read the last chapter, i thought about "what the, spyro and tremor die, the end?" But then i realized there was an epilogue with the good news and the happy ending.
AazRuvaak chapter 31 . 3/16/2014
Laughs heartily, well done spartan you really had me going at ch. 30, love the ending though.
All-in-all I'm impressed, Truly a great story you've got here.
Reading this was a Week well spent.
I hope to see more of your work soon.

-Sincere thanks for writing this story

-MercyRaven
Guest chapter 31 . 3/10/2014
I was wondering about max? What if there where more like max, and that his kind just got killed off?
Sweetcheeks34 chapter 31 . 2/26/2014
Wow ! Amazing story! Please write a sequel! And this max guy!? He's badass
Guest chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
I'll be completely honest. I just want max back! He's a a badass dragon/raptor! Give him his own book! But still I feel sorry for max... Being the only one like that and being thought of as a monster..
Guest chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
You have to make a story about their children in their adolescents. It practically writes itself. That chief of the southern wolf comes back missing an arm with a hatetred of the dragons, love between Zealous and Torch, which I think would be AWESOME, and Spyro being somewhat over protective and possibly causing tension between his family and Torche's.
Bonechomp44 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Write a max story!
Phil1 chapter 31 . 2/13/2014
Awesome story! But out of all.. MAX and then tremor! Lol
You should have max his own story! I could see max and cynder getting into a fight and max saying " I would rather regret my past then not remember it at all "
PLEASE WRITE A MAX STORY! Please