Reviews for At a Window
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was wonderful! I loved how you wrote Uhura's thoughts, how you showed the tragedy the Federation now has to deal with and how it's going to affect them. The conversation between Spock and Uhura was beautifully done. Great story!
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
AW The ending was so sweet.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
ShardsofBrokenGlass chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
*BAWLING MY BRAINS OUT!* so sweet! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Marvelous story. This is Uhura, the language geek and warm-hearted woman all at once. And this is Spock, whose heart is breaking from both his loss and his isolation from all the other Vulcans, trying to give comfort.

*applause*
Spockuhra chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This cant be completed ( Please continue, it's possibly one of the few good fic out there.
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
5 stars i would love to read more
AerynBlack chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Lovely addition to the story of Spock and Uhura's relationship, so sweet and caring. They really need each other's support, especially in the aftermath of all the losses.
noein9 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I am crying at how lovely this is, how sweet and tru to the character this is, how really awesome.

Thank you.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
The impact after the battle is portrayed very well here. Uhura donating what she could of her salary and her lodging was very nice. It's so sweet that Spock sought her out and that they can comfort each other. The paragraph about the reverberations of the planet of Vulcan could flow very well into a continued storyline for the next film.
siggy chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was lovely. Deeply felt and well-paced. Good job.
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
beautifully written hope there is more
mykardia chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
it really good and really sweet. i love it...it's really emotional and cute )
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is just the type of story I love reading-great characterizations, dialogue that never devolves into too much sentiment, and working in the larger themes, particularly what the implications of Vulcans mean for the Federation, and how the characters relate to that. I love your empathetic Uhura and your conflicted Spock. Poignant and very realistic. Thanks for this.
Josie010 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
So beautiful and touching. I absolutely love the last paragraph. They make such a nice couple. I hope in the next installments that their relationship is explored a lot further with no dreaded/cliche love triangle. This couple is too beautiful for that, and can be so intense if done correctly.