Reviews for Her Eyes
I.drive.a.Delorean chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Interesting...a little confusing at parts, but interesting. I'd like you to continue it, please?
5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
and that's where Madison's Creepiness genes come from
kikiharuka13666 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
very jumpy and confusing. i could never figure out what is going on.
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hm...interesting story! I could see this fit the show but then again...GREAT STORY!
blackbeltgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
you did an great job with this. Please write more
Madison Scares Me chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hey did you relieze there is a Booth and a Sully on Harpers just as there is a booth and Sully on Bones? I loved this story though on the t.v. show Madison scares the crap out of me. She's kinda spooky you know? lol! I loved Cal and Chloe! Why'd thety have to die? ** you Wakefield!
kaylasjolanda chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
please keep on writing i want to hear what happens with abby,madison,and jimmy.
squirrel lord chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
COOL!

COL! more chapters!
CelticDreamer007 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Well I have to say you did a great job. It was a little rushed and I really can't picture Madison being Abby's and Jimmy's kid just because Abby and Jimmy are too young to have had a kid that would be Madison's age. But other than that good work. And the killer is so NOT JIMMYI know it's Abby's dad I know it! That was my guess for awhile. I'm sad JD died I liked him. ( But he would've been to obvious to be the killer. Jimmy is soo my favorite character and I love the Jimmy and Abby pairing! so cute! 3 ok enough of my babbling! But one more thing WE NEED MORE STORIES FOR THIS SECTION THIS SERIES IS AWESOME!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I thought that this was an interesting idea, and I thought it was pretty well written. I liked how you wrote Jimmy and Abby.

While I was reading it, I felt like you were rushing this a lot. This story isn't that long, and I think that it would have been better if you hadn't rushed yourself and instead decided to make this a bit longer.

I don't know if Madison would have figured it out so quickly, but what I thought was good about that it was abrupt, quick and surprising, like Madison usually is when she confesses to knowing something, and I thought you wrote her perfectly.

Anyways, nice job!

Tres
xXKanpekiXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
That was AMAZING! I love it! Of course, anything Jabby is simply awesome. I like the way you progressed the action. It was logical and unrushed. It made sense. :D Nice job! I hope to see more Harper's Island fanfics from you!
CSprincess chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Always thought it was Madison or JD but now JD is dead. My new guess is either Henry or Wakefield really is alive still. I also do believe that Abby is Wakefield's daughter and not Charlie's.

Good one shot.
Midnight Club chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very nice. Just thought you should know though. Madison is nine, not seven. Other then that, very nice. I really liked the ending with Charlie and Sarah (I believe that's how it's going to be too).
i heart steven hyde chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
GOOD THEORY! I LOVE JIMMY I HOPE HE DOESN't DIE AND THAT HE'S NOT THE KILLER!
Zaikia chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
can you believe JD is dead? I really liked him! anyway, I do like your theory. It makes sense.