Reviews for Mutability
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 5/23
I've read this so many times but it never gets old. I love the progression and the emotions that Naoki goes through as he ponders on his life with Kotoko.
Komorebi-chama chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
so cute! it really helps to have an insight of Naoki's feelings
Saira chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This is my favorite InK fanfic, so well-written in Naoki's POV. I come back to it everytime I'm suffering from InK withdrawals, it's become my go-to fic. Please write more!
Valancy Stirling chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
So sweet! Love the fluffiness with the bonus of it being Naoki's viewpoint! Thank you! Its really good!
Penny-Pea chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Wow!
I actually knew most of these!
Haha, that says a lot since i had seen the anime and love in Tokyo one to many times!
hinoiri lwin chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is so beautiful. I love the way you write Irie's perspective, it's so smooth and believeable and soooo Irie. Thank you for this amazing story! Happy writing~
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
It's funny how many times I might come back just to read this. Everytime I think of Itazura Na Kiss, I spend time watching some AMVs, sing along with the opening, and sift through some fanfiction. And of course, yours is always one I stumble on.

Still in love with your work after so many rereads (I even noticed some changes!). It's awesome to know such a gem is in this smaller fandom's archives. Thanks again.
Okaasan Sora chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I really like this, thank you for sharing.
Arawynn chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I am reading this while listening to the korean song 'Perhaps Love'. Everytime I read no. 21 it really touches me. Well written.
Camille JA chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was truly lovely. Thumbs up.
Faded Pink chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Beautiful!
guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I LOVE THIS! GREAT JOB AUTHOR!
Timely chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
So cite. Great job. Well written.
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
so cute
Akira Takimoto chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love it! I don't think you'll continue this particular story, but do continue writing Itazura na Kiss fanfics, okay? You captured Naoki perfectly!