Reviews for Mutability
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
oh it was just perfect! Thank you
starbook chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this was AMAZING!

it's great to get to see naoki's point of view and his love for kotoko since he rarely seems to show it.

thanks so much for writing this - it was fantastic! :)
Luri22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Loved it!
Blue Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I must say this is probably one of the best one shots I have ever read in my lifetime. It *is* pure fluff, but this story's right up there with the best of them. I hope you write a lot more ItaKiss fanfics, and I sure as hell am gonna be reading a lot more of your stories from now on. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this gem of a story you have. Keep up the good work! :)
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved seeing Naoki's POV on the important events in his life with Kotoko. I loved numbers 16, 21, 13, 14, 23 and 25. I liked how Kotoko kinda grows on Naoki and how he loves how she can see him, unlike Yuuko.
missymace chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
you probably know how much tears i poured over the manga, the anime and most of all, the series. and now, you made me cry again );

kotoko's love is perfectly beautiful. and naoki's desire to be better for her is just.. :)

highly anticipating more from you. ;)

i love your ideas. the way you write. seriously.

xoxo
Avaira chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was wonderful, and extremely well-written. Makes me love the series all over again.
searching.for.an.absolute chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The way that you portray his jealousy is perfect. :) I love how he thinks he's so rational and then he gets all carried away in his irrational jealousy. (I only know the Taiwan drama names...) Write more!
chibiaries chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aww.

Very well-crafted, great details of their relationship. I especially loved 2,3,6,15 and 19.

It would be nice if you could write more oneshots for them.

"No matter when she says, she is his." 3
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This was really Cute! And you capture Naoki perfectly, his love, his jealousy, his harshness and sometimes cold, cruel nature, but also bring in that in his core of his whole being, there is only one thing that is there and that is Kotoko.

Great Job!
anthem2521 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is a wonderful piece! I really felt how Naoki's feeling changed and grew through the story. I know I really needed this, since I wanted to kick him more than once during the anime.

Thank you!
Eunice P chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hi! I finished reading your story(well,obviously,hehe)and it's really good,no,great! It's really by reading it,it touches my if my english is not that good and my words are mushy,but I really like your work,I hope that you can write another one,stories I mean. BYE!
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Adorable. I just found this anime a couple days ago, and I think you captured Naoki perfectly (:
LurkingTen chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
omg, i'm at a loss for words!

I LOVED IT!

wonderful, wonderful- i think you've captured Naoki's POV 100%!

shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw... I love how this came out :D NAOKI!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »