Reviews for Mutability
satomika chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
nice!

please update more!
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh, if only he would seriously act on those feelings! . I really get so mad at Irie for being so pricky to Kotoko T_T It just doesn't really make sense to me, you know? Marrying someone who you're just going to keep taking from. I admire Kotoko for being able to put up with him for so long, poor thing.

But at the same time, I really love the pairing :O I pretty much hate Irie as a person, but when he's with Kotoko, I can tolerate him (unless he's being a dick to her, of course XD)

I really liked this a lot! :D I think this is actually quite good insight to Irie's TRUE feelings _ Really good, nice ;)

~Bexmar O
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
After reading your excellent fic for 'High School Debut', not one of my favourite manga, I decided to click your bio for your fics on other manga/anime I may recognize. Amazingly, found a few I'd read but not reviewed earlier.

This anime is one I enjoy a lot more than the live action dramas based on it. Your fic captures the essence of this couple's relationship and summarizes Naoki's feelings for Kotoko succinctly yet beautifully. Thanks!
rys345 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
cute!
Verasque chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
My goodness, this is utterly brilliant. I have to commend you on the smooth roll of your writing, the poignant touches, and the way you captured Naoki's POV while highlighting the depth of Kotoko's love, as well as his. This was such a beautiful piece of fanfic. Definitely a favourite.
y.amrita chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very sweet... And amazingly intense.
Angie chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I always thought that the greatest writings are those that make the toes curl and make the stomach cramp and give you goosebumps and make the reader feel and want to be a part of the story. How you did it in twenty-five short items is amazing! you made me believe that he was annoyed, scared, teasing, exasperated, unsure and all that was done realistically and with great use of vocabulary. 23 and 21- god what i wouldnt give for some guy to think of me that way - gave me some serious butterflies ;) You did it without making the mistake of being hokey and corny. I enjoyed reading it. 5 Stars!
Loving-Chakra chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
oh it was just perfect! Thank you
starbook chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this was AMAZING!

it's great to get to see naoki's point of view and his love for kotoko since he rarely seems to show it.

thanks so much for writing this - it was fantastic! :)
Luri22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Loved it!
Blue Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I must say this is probably one of the best one shots I have ever read in my lifetime. It *is* pure fluff, but this story's right up there with the best of them. I hope you write a lot more ItaKiss fanfics, and I sure as hell am gonna be reading a lot more of your stories from now on. I'm so happy I stumbled upon this gem of a story you have. Keep up the good work! :)
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved seeing Naoki's POV on the important events in his life with Kotoko. I loved numbers 16, 21, 13, 14, 23 and 25. I liked how Kotoko kinda grows on Naoki and how he loves how she can see him, unlike Yuuko.
missymace chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
you probably know how much tears i poured over the manga, the anime and most of all, the series. and now, you made me cry again );

kotoko's love is perfectly beautiful. and naoki's desire to be better for her is just.. :)

highly anticipating more from you. ;)

i love your ideas. the way you write. seriously.

xoxo
Avaira chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was wonderful, and extremely well-written. Makes me love the series all over again.
searching.for.an.absolute chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The way that you portray his jealousy is perfect. :) I love how he thinks he's so rational and then he gets all carried away in his irrational jealousy. (I only know the Taiwan drama names...) Write more!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »