Reviews for Hot For Teacher
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Heh, I liked the ending. Oh, Kratos knows how to see through stuff. I really liked how you worked on Zelos's character. Bold as ever.
knight-night chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love that last line. :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I wish I had hot teachers like Zelos. I'd be WAY more attentive in class. In fact, I just want Zelos for a teacher. That sounds good. XD Awesome story. I loved Kratos at the end there, walking in and breaking the mood. Then he IMMEDIATELY knows there's something going on. Lol Kratos is so freaking awesome. Zelos is a pervert but he's a cool pervert, and Lloyds just plain adorable.
A Bonny Mouse chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow! *wink,wink* XD
Vreen chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So want more of this. Even if you say it's a one-shot I need more teacher!Zelos plz. 8c

Like I really like this. Adorable. Do want. yes.

Blabbering. Murr.
disneydork chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Okay, no matter how many times I read and re-read, I am overwhelmed with the pure /awesomeness/ that is this fic. Just... yes. Epic. Love it. Yes.

Had you heard my giggles, you would never let me sleep in your bed again, I can say that much.

LOVE IT, right MOAR. :D
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I finally gave this pairing a chance. I like it now :3

All thanks to you!

This was lovely, the end got me giggling. There is no secret Kratos isn't capable of sniffing out.

8) Wonderful job~!

.:CNMY:.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Can't fool your Dad Lloyd, he can guess what's going to be going on...

Well written! Fun read!
axisfiraga chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I just wet myself on the chair.

That... was SO fucking hot...

I love you, and I want to share a bed with you for the rest of my life. Bloody noses and all.
accident prone chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
YES YES YES! SOMEONE WROTE A ZELLOYD STORY! -pant pant- sorry. i just, you know, kind of think that zelloyd is better than oxygen. and yeah, i kind of expected someone to have written something like this before...i was really surprised when they didnt. i'd been thinking about writing a fic in which zelos gets bullied by raine into being lloyd's math tutor, but as of right now it hasnt really been written...or even thought about beyond that. anyway, i'm glad you wrote this! i really liked it.

meaning...you should write another zelloyd oneshot soon! (nod nod)
rin2yume chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
YAY!

I love you. LIKE.

A LOT. XDXD

S'all good.

Zelloyd AND Kratos?

Makes me happy anyday.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Ha ha ha! I swear I was laughing through out this whole thing. Poor Lloydie is gonna get caught soon! This fic is great!

But way to leave us in suspense at the end. I can't wait for his response!
princespeach chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Good GOD I loved this story. Every part of it. Begining to end. I love how you just threw Kratos in there, like BAM.

Write more Zelloyd, or I shall send...something bad, at you.