Reviews for The Revelations Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Mikee1 chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
Just finished reading this and the ones before it. Great stories, great writer. Very intense, well paced, good writing skills, all around enjoyable.
iShiney chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
Wow, yet another amazing story again! XD
CrisTocK chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
wow great, great, super great story, thanks for this amazing plot, all of them al awasome. now to read the fouth one
gotonis chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Hello. I heard you wanted reviews, or at least that's the vibe I got after reading the first 3 stories.

Up to this point, it's rather good. This one had the added benefit of not having 'Haruhi's bored and is going to rend the omniverse' as the theme like the other two. Not to knock the theme, but it gets old. Also in my opinion, adding omniverse (actually multiverse, but whatever) onto the universe seemed rather unnecessary, possibly a little on the immature side.

There were also quite a few errors with homophone usage, and one or two misused idioms, but that's not that bad.

One thing that bothered me to no end was Kyon referring to Haruhi as Suzumiya-san. Kyon NEVER refers to her like that, in or out of speech. EVER. I didn't notice it drop off, but it seems to have. If you're still doing it, don't.

Honestly, I can't wait to continue reading. It's not as good as Meet the Suzumiyas, but it's not that far, and will only improve with time. I'm amazed at the 'chapter/2days' rate of update; I'm surprised you were calling slower than that slow. If you slowed down you'd probably be able to catch quite a few errors and increase the quality even further.

Keep it up

Gotonis
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
I feel annoyed that Itsuki is such a kiss arce, I'm pretty sure Haruhi wouldn't destroy the universe if one thing didn't go her way, she needs to really consider it for a long period of time
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
I will admit, you made me smile with this chapter hahaha
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
I have to say ABOUT DAMN TIME! Although I think that the other Kyons should have rebelled against Haruhi, she couldn't drive the ship without them so they had the upper hand. Someone needs to put Haruhi in her place
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
I commend Kyon for finally growing a backbone for once. And now for one last complaint, as you may or may not know, Yuki remains robotic only for a short time, in fact after the time she remakes the world she begins to act more human, and uses her famous one liners more. Another thing is that Kyon is alot smarter than you seem to be making him out to be, and his stubbornness towards the insanity that Haruhi makes is one of the reasons she likes him. So so far, good plot (9/10) annoying character portrayals (5/10)
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
ya know, Kyon and Haruhi's attitudes are really starting to bother me. In the book(which I know you haven't readu Kyon is the only one that stands up to Haruhi, and try to keep her in line. For instance, the book Kyon would have given the computer society their game back once it had been installed on the computers. He would have also tried to stop Haruhi from acting the way she does. And Haruhi also listens to Kyon, in fact he is the only one she listens to. This give and take dynamic is what makes the Kyon X Haruhi paring so appealing, however your making it seem that Kyon isn't doing his job(his job being the voice of reason and controlling Haruhi) and Haruhi is a selfish bitch. I love your story but I really hope their attitudes get fixed.
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
hasn't Kyon seen the end of the world 3 times? You mentioned the ones from your previous stories, but what about the one in the first book where Haruhi thought that the world was boring? And it was in the anime too, and since you say that this story is based on the anime, wouldn't that ocurence be part of the time line of this story as well? Just pointing out a discrepancy in your story
ChaosHunterKugari chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
One word, Amazing!
Blade100 chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
Well here you are. A review. From me. Blade100...K, bye!

Just kidding! Alright, not to the actual review. You, are a very good writer. There are times in your stories where I seem to lose interest, these are usually parts that lack exciting action or flashy events, or HaruhiXKyon humor/romance, only for you to reel me back in. Bravo.

Probably the biggest thing I hate about your story is...Actually. I don't really HATE it. I'm just jealous. You have some of the most popular stories in this category! You deserve a reward, and a congrats...

Congrats!
Signum Victri chapter 16 . 11/19/2009
Of each of the four, this one was the only disappointment. Quite often the events stutter and are unclear, and some of the logic is a little flawed/biased. Even still, as a disappointment it still ranks far above most of the approvals.

As the third in a series, it's expected it will be lesser than it's counterparts, but nonetheless it far exceeds the standard. The repetitions at this point are becoming a bit of an issue, but I suspect it's simply to conform more with the anime than the manga (though this is most likely an indirect effect).

The idea of Haruhi and the Bible is very unique, and I believe very few authors could pull it off as well as you managed. You're style is very much unique, and you should be very proud of your accomplishments.
Nederbird chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
What do you mean survived? I wouldn't have read these stories had I not actually liked them, and fact is that I more than like them, I LOVE them!

And you just keep getting better and better at writing them. This time, there's is nothing I can complain about, and I was overjoyed at the sci-fi part. I was always imagining myself those particular scenes in the anime where Haruhi had envisioned her and the SOS Brigade on starships in funny uniforms (I'm a sci-fi nerd). The encounter with the Antithesis was simply epic, while Kyon's thoughts and conflicting emotions over his relationship with Haruhi were conveyed in a remarkably believable manner and actually made me think for a bit.

Reading the fourth installment of this series will also be exiting, since I think that some romance now will be a welcome break from all the insanity poor Kyon's been put through... well, that is if you don't plan ever more of that for him. I'll have to find that out for myself.

Anyway, don't stop writing! As I said, your stories are becoming better by every new chapter, and I'm mightily enjoying myself reading them. :)

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
HarimaHige chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
this was one of the best chapters. it was full of emotions and kyon was great. Thanks for your hard work