Reviews for The Revelations Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Nederbird chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
What do you mean survived? I wouldn't have read these stories had I not actually liked them, and fact is that I more than like them, I LOVE them!

And you just keep getting better and better at writing them. This time, there's is nothing I can complain about, and I was overjoyed at the sci-fi part. I was always imagining myself those particular scenes in the anime where Haruhi had envisioned her and the SOS Brigade on starships in funny uniforms (I'm a sci-fi nerd). The encounter with the Antithesis was simply epic, while Kyon's thoughts and conflicting emotions over his relationship with Haruhi were conveyed in a remarkably believable manner and actually made me think for a bit.

Reading the fourth installment of this series will also be exiting, since I think that some romance now will be a welcome break from all the insanity poor Kyon's been put through... well, that is if you don't plan ever more of that for him. I'll have to find that out for myself.

Anyway, don't stop writing! As I said, your stories are becoming better by every new chapter, and I'm mightily enjoying myself reading them. :)

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
HarimaHige chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
this was one of the best chapters. it was full of emotions and kyon was great. Thanks for your hard work
HarimaHige chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
well, and here we are again. Kyon is reverting back to be pushed around.
HarimaHige chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
great fight. i would have prefered if kyon would have said something more romantic to haruhi than brigade.
HarimaHige chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
great fight.
HarimaHige chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
great space batle.
HarimaHige chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
im glad he showed some spine. this kyon i like
HarimaHige chapter 10 . 7/26/2009
Finaly he said "no". I hope Kyon dont revert back.
HarimaHige chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
interesting chapter. i want a spaceship too.
HarimaHige chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Well, i said this before. Kyon complains to much. But great chapter
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I have been reading all of your storys and they are all great. You are writting one of the best storys in this section. But there is one thing i dont like and this is your Kyon. After two and a half storys this guy has no spine. I know he dont want to piss Haruhi of but he is to much of a pushover. I dont think haruhi would like someone who inst at least a litle bit of a challange.
Chikanpo chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
WoOT! 100th review xD at the moment anyway xD I'm actually surprised you've managed to come up with so many ideas and write so well for so long! Your stories are totally awesome and I'm gonna try to start reviewing after every chapter xD It took me a while to read it all, but I'm glad I did! :3 I will definitly and eagerly await the next part! Please add it soon xD I love these stories!
Broken Kilter Express chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Great way to end. You deserve all the credit for this you can get. I hope to see the 4th come in the next two weeks.
Wile E. Coyote chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
You created this trilogy with Haruhism and I have enjoyed reading all three of them. I look forward to the fourth one. You don't have to stop at the end of the SOS Brigade's last year in school, you could follow them into college.
Hououza chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Excellent chapter and story, although I admit I am most impressed by the quantity and continued quality of your work.

I look forwards to seeing what new plans emerge, and perhaps how Haruhi and Kyon move forwards towards what I suspect is going to be an event goal of being something more than simply dating...

Good luck & best wishes,