Reviews for The Revelations Of Haruhi Suzumiya
uzukun7 chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
thank you for another great story. i really thought the way it ended was just right. they had to stay broken up as boyfriend and girlfriend since that relationship still needs some defining. but they both are excited over the sos brigade and its summer activities so they wont be apart from each other. i cant wait for your next story and i hope you update soon. laterz
angel0wonder chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
I'm most certainly glad to hear that its not nearly over. I greatly enjoy these stories that you write and I'm looking forward to the next one. This one was most definitely a success, though I'm sad to see those two broken up. But I guess I don't really need to worry. I'll leave it to you, then. :)
leonazo chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Nice job Heijin!

I thinks the Epilogue rocked. Someway, it just feeled ike then ones in the novels... even when you haven't read them.

All Kyon description -specially on this chapter- was awesome. I just loved how he described how everything was returning to normality, or well... what said a the top! xD

The ending part was really lovely. seriously, i don't know how you made it, but you made a romantic break up. That hug Haruhi shared with Kyon was even more romantic that most kisses they've shared together. But i think hugs do that. Being hugged is such an awesome sensation...

Well, won't stop you thinking anymore xD. I'll be waiting for your return with the next story!

León

P.S: Awesome job. Really.
JonBob0008 chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Excellent epilogue. Summed up the last of this story very nicely. You shouldn't feel so bad that this story wasn't your best. It was still really good. I'll look forward to your next fic.

Some quick corrections:

"I’m going to everything in my power to make it the best SOS Brigade summer that the world has ever seen!"

"And so I ignored the utter silence, and say down in my usual seat in front of Koizumi’s."

"There was no chess game se up, so I..."

"I'm telling you know that it's not even close to over."
Sperance chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Nice one again! I'll be waiting for the next one, hoping a bit more of romantic features. For now they seem more like adventure. I'll be waiting, so don't take too long!
ashez2ashes chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Cool a new story. All I have to say is please please please don't post the same chapter 8 times. lol
Wile E. Coyote chapter 15 . 7/18/2009
Great chapter. Is the Computer Club President alright?

I was a little disappointed that Haruhi thought it was all just a game, but her walking in naked was hilarious.
EM-Mega chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Continuing for another Story? You don't ever stop do ya?

Can't say I complain, I love your story so far. As far as Sci-Fi goes.

Keep writing! Your good at it!
Broken Kilter Express chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Hmm. So you still got ideas? I am intrigued. The only thing i can say is MOAR PLEASE! This Normalcy you say...

Does she lose her power?

Does she start talking about something normal for once?

Does she get into a boy band?

What ever it is, I gotta see.
Hououza chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Excellent chapter.

So, everyone made it through safe and sound...well, apart from Haruhi's clothing.

Still, outside of that it seems that no harm was done, that is once Kyon fixes things with Haruhi.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
JonBob0008 chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
This chapter was okay. The spelling and grammar were solid, with only a couple errors. But there were a couple things that bothered me.

One, it didn't feel right that Kyon would be asking all these questions right after they got back. It seemed unnatural and a bit forced. It would have been better if the question were asked the next day or something.

Two, the thing where Mikuru mentioned changes in the future doesn't fit with how time-travel works in the Haruhiverse. To them, any event that happens is something that was always meant to happen. In fact, how would anyone know if the future had been changed? To the people living in the future, their current time place would appear unaltered.

The last scene was funny, but for some reason I had a hard time believing that Haruhi wouldn't notice her...situation sooner.

Anyway, hope this review didn't sting too bad. It wasn't your best chapter. Looking forward to the epilogue.
leonazo chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
I liked it!

Someway last scene seemed strange. I was being like 'What the hell? Doesn't she know she's naked?'. But then i guess we're talking of Haruhi.

I'm in the hope for the next chapter and also for your next story. Keep it up!

León
Wile E. Coyote chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
You killed Nagato, Mikuru and Koizumi! I hope they all come back.
uzukun7 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
what the hell happened in that chapter? i mean i got the gist of the whole anti-haruhi being trying to absorb everyone, but why have so much difficulty absorbing kyon that it led to its own destruction? this is a good story but the whole creation of the antithesis is still cloudy. why was it there? and why were they in a world similar to the one of the day of sagittarius 3? in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
zignaoozm chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Nice chapter, I like the action in this one.

Sorry I stopped reviewing, I kinda took you for granted there. ;)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »