Reviews for The Revelations Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Sperance chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Nice! It's been a while since I reviewed thiss tory. Sorry 'bout that. I'm really liking it, but maybe it's been a little too crypty, if you know what I mean. The other sotries were more straight-forward, and the fast pace helped to get you hooked. Maybe you should try to get this fast feeling your other two stories had again
JonBob0008 chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Awesome chapter! I liked this one a lot, and I'm looking forward the the next chapter.

I'm not sure what's going to happen to everyone, but I certainly hope the other three are okay.

Only found two mistakes. "I never knew how smart how I was for saying such a thing." Not sure what you meant to say there.

There was another in your top AN, too.

Anyway, looking out for updates.
leonazo chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Hi over there!

This chapter was terrific! When you started with Asahina-san decontructing... i was like "What the hell?" but also "OMFG! So cool!". Don't if it's understandable. I just loved how everyone was dissapearing, because of the way the show they'll find death. Both Koizumi's and Nagato's last speech were epic.

I just hope it'll be solved in the next few chapters... Someway i'm kinda getting tired of this orb. I have the feeling that next chapter is gonna be cool. In some point of my romantic soul, i just want to the things between Kyon and Haruhi be solved someway. And this thing with both of them dissapearing on some space... kinda feels like it'll be the time.

León

P.S: Keep it up Heijin! Don't let the low amount of reviews to bother you. If i had to say something, is that you're making an awesome job. I now i tend to say it lot, but seriously i assure i'm being complete sincere.
Hououza chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Excellent chapter.

So at last we find out what the orange orb was, and yet at the same time it's constant desire for Kyon remains partly unanswered, for it always seemed to be drawn to him in the first place.

But still, for the moment the worst seems to be over, the question however remains what will come to pass now and will the other members of the brigade be returned to their original forms.

Good luck & best wshes,

uzukun7 chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
that was a great chapter. it was all over the place and full of action. i cant wait to see what u got in store for ethe next
leonazo chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
Cool one!

I wanted to review it befor you finish this story. I was kinda knowing this will happen, and i don't know why.

I'm waiting for the next chapter to come up, but someway i don't wanna see Haruhi heart by this orb or maybe because of their mates mates trying to take it out.

Keep it up Heijin!

Hououza chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
Excellent chapter.

I have to wonder, something about what Yuki said, and how it entered Haruhi makes me wonder if perhaps it had a reason for needing Kyon. But worse, I suspect now it has what it wanted from him now it needs Haruhi...

But as always it remains to be seen, I look forwards to the next chapter.

Good luck & best wishes,

Broken Kilter Express chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
Epic.

If you did not want to offend anyone, I would have tried it like this...

'Damnit, why did she have to read the bible?' and avoid even the concept of offensiveness, as it breaks the 4th wall.

Little things like that make a smoother read.
JonBob0008 chapter 13 . 7/10/2009
Okay, that chapter was a ton of fun and full of action, so I enjoyed it a lot. Unfortunately, it was obvious that your proof reading was very rushed. There were A LOT of errors in this chapter, and I would highly recommend you proof read it again more carefully. Other than that, a great chapter.
leonazo chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Nice job Heijin!

I liked the chapter but i can't say i'm not dying to know what happens with Kyon and Haruhi XD.

I completely agree with uzukun7, i mean, Kyon is always under pressure because he has to be careful on what he says, or what he does all the time. And once he finally releases everything, this Koizumi guy start bothering him... kinda very idiot isn't it?

Despite the fact i like this thing about the game, i still can't find the reason of why does this... orb take them to that game. I hope you'll explain it because I'm becoming mad on trying to guess it. I have kinda a teory but i won't tell it because of it stupidness :)

Anyway, nice to hear... read of you again, and i'll be waiting for next chapie :)

JonBob0008 chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Another good chapter. It wasn't the best of this story, but good nevertheless.

Didn't find a single grammar or spelling error. Nice job. :)

Now for the bad. It's something I've neglected to mention for a while, but it needs to be said before I forget, and that is that Kyon doesn't refer to Haruhi as Suzumiya-san. He might have in the first book when he didn't know her yet, but now he only refers to her by her first name. I personally think you should go back to your other stoies and chapters and fix that. I know that would be a lot of work, but... :P

Anyway, look forward to more updates.
Hououza chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Interesting chapter.

I do feel sorry for Kyon, because as much as what Haruhi did made him angry the fact that he is so quickly rushing to save her shows the reality of how he feels. Even if he can't see how deeply it runs,,he loves her and it seems that no matter how much she mistreats him that is not going to change.

The problem is that Haruhi doesn't understand that that alone is not enough. Sooner or later she is going to have to realise that she has to listen to him sometimes as well.

Still, I'm sure that there will be plenty of time for that after he rescues her from the orange fleet.

Good luck & best wishes,

uzukun7 chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
why is everyone blaming kyon? he is human and got tired of being treated like crap all of the time. i applaud him for standing up to her and telling her off. in either case i cant wait to see what you got in store next. laterz
leonazo chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Finally! At least! I knew something strange was going on with Haruhi, you still haven't explained what but now i realise why i was feeling strange with this fic. It was Haruhi's attitude. On you're other fics, despite being also herself, she had moments of sweetness; but on this one she always seemed extremly angry or just pissed enough to keep bullying people. I haven't realised till this chapter that i was begging to dislike Haruhi's character and that was what it feeled strange -i don't mean the way i dislike the description of the character itself, i mean her actions like if i would meet her in real life-.

But now that i know... mwahahaha! I'll be a lote more stick to this story than prevoiusly, because i now want to know what keeps Haruhi so angry, and how the hell are they solving this situation. Because, after all, breaking up with someone is hard specially when the other one doesn't expect it. So NOW i wanna know specially how Kyon will calm Haruhi, like what will he say or something...

YEAH! I'll be hoping the next chapter! See ya!

leonazo chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
I liked so much this chapter! it was really funny!

I love Kyon monologues, the ones on this chapter when he's talking about her realationship with Haruhi are pretty cool, specially because they comed so random that it feels real; i mean, like when i think thoughts don't come in an order, they just keep jumping from nowhere.

Haruhi's intent of rape tooked me by surprise. When i saw was was written i rolled right to the top of the page to see the rank of the fanfic, but it keeps being T, so i continued reading without problem -no that i would have one if it was rated M anyway, it's not the rank but the plot fluency waht interest me the more-, and i found it pretty damn funny. On a silly note, i have to say that i kinda feeled identified with him about what will i do in such situation, because despite the fact of Haruhi is supposed to be really nice to be forced that way... so awful.

Anyway i had real fun with this chapter! keep it up Heijin there's a lot of people really stick to this fanfic!

126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »