Reviews for The Revelations Of Haruhi Suzumiya
leonazo chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Sorry Heijin for not reviewing. I'm getting really dumb at this. But i'm not putting up any excuses, it's just that i very lazy right now, i have read very little since my last login.

Anyway, regarding the chapter i've to say i like it. I still can't find the coneccion between the game and the orange orb but i guess i'll know as soon as i chhecked the next chapters.

For an extra little comment -and once again, MY OPINION ONLY- i should say that i'd love more Kyon-Haruhi situations. Because i kinda feel you haven't bring them up anymore.

Well, see y-... read me in my next review XD!

León
Hououza chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
Excellent chapter.

Some very interesting developments, but I do think that for once Kyon did need to stand up to her...but despite that I suspect that she is the one person she cannot gtet rid of, no matter if she wanted to or not.

I look forwards to seeing what happens to them on your return.

Hououza chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Interesting chapter.

I do feel sorry for Kyon, one of these days he is going to have to take the initiative and make Haruhi understand that sometimes, it's his turn to be in charge.

But for the moment it looks like he's stuck following orders...although, those were some very 'unexpected' orders indeed.

Hououza chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Excellent chapter.

That was brilliantly done, I just have to love how you teleported them into the game universe, very reminiscent of the episode but this is more fun.

JonBob0008 chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
The whole break-up part was unexpected, and this battle seems completely hopeless, so overall I enjoyed it.

I'll go over mistakes that I found with you tomorrow.

chao!
Moiderah chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
It would appear the shit has now officially hit the fan. I would like to know what will happen in this battle afterwards...

I'm pretty sure Haruhi will learn something from this...if she doesn't kill someone first.
uzukun7 chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
she really had that one coming. wat the hell is her problem anyway? she needs to realise that he has feelings too and doesnt want to get walked all over. in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
Sperance chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
Wow, Kyon really snapped there. I guess it was about time. None can put up with abusive shit forever. A relationship is also about giving, not just reciving
uzukun7 chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
in your 3 stories, kyon has yet to move from the point in their relationship where he ponders whether or not what he and haruhi share is real. and the reason that he feels this way is because hes been stuck to listening and obeying every single one of her whims. he really needs to start standing up for himself and grab that girl by the face and say you cant have it your way. hell, he cant be completely physically weak against her. he has to show some dominance over her one way or another. theres no way he shouldve been anything but pissed when she took over his ship and emasculated him the way she did. she needs to learn a lesson. in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
Sperance chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
LOL! Man, Haruhi really wears the pants in that relationship XD. A girl theathening with rape? What the monkey! If she had been a bit more sweet Kyon surely had obliges XD
Broken Kilter Express chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
One Word: Win.
JonBob0008 chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Best chapter yet, although I do hope that Haruhi learns how to build up the romance instead of just plowing through like she usually does.

And as requested, here was the mistakes I found:

"Gah, I think I just perceive all this like it really is some big simulation" Percieve needs to be changed to percieved.

"Yeah, speak yourself" should be "speak for yourself".

“I think a better question might be; what does it want with you?” replace the semicolon with a comma.

"I found myself raise an eyebrow when Koizumi seemed to just smile wider when I said that." Rasie should be raising.

I think there were more, but I couldn't find them. I'm sure you'll have them corrected by the time others read this.

Anyway, I will continue to look out for more updates. :)
JonBob0008 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Awesome twist to the story. I have to ask, though. Have you read Haruhi theatre? Some of the line from this story almost seemed ripped right from it. Could be a coincidence, but whatever.

There were a few mistakes. I remember one sentence having the word "out" instead of "our". Not too bad, though.

I eagerly await the next chapter.
uzukun7 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
i guess they are all trapped inside the game and no one knows how to get out. i cant wait to see what you have planned next. laterz
einootspork chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
I definitely didn't see this twist coming. At first I thought Kyon was kind of dumb for not realizing what was going on immediately, but then I remembered that those sequences in the anime with them piloting the ship WERE of course totally imaginary, so it wasn't really that far-fetched that he didn't really know what was going on.

Anyway, I'm very interested in seeing where you'll go from here. You're already up to Chapter 9, which in your previous two stories was not that far from the end, but something tells me we're just getting started here.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »