Reviews for The Revelations Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Typewriterman chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I like the fancy title, and like usual, I cringe at your insane pace and quality at the same time. I really don't have any critiques to make except to pressure you to keep it up...or else!
Sperance chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Nice starting! Well, I won't laugh at Haruhi's attempt to get the card out of the computer, I'd have done the same thing XD
JonBob0008 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This first chapter was fine. Since this story is a series, you should already have some readership expected, so we know that something interesting is on the way.
zignaoozm chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
More screen time to other characters...there are characters besides Haruhi and Kyon...?

:P silly beta reader!
leonazo chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Don't know what your Beta "thought" of this chapter, and i don't even care; but to me this chapter was just fine. I like it, because it serves to the purpose wich is to be the introduction. It's true that it wasn't "that" catchy but i suppose that it feeled well maybe because i got acostumed to your writing or just because chapter was good after all.

Don't get mad with me or your Beta, after all remember we're just giving opinions, it keeps being YOUR story, so you may change it as you like.

Anyway, I LIKED THIS ONE, keep it up!

León
JGRDL chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
lmao lmao u just cannot hide from taniguchi xd lol i need a new graphics card for my comp and an output processer so i can play fallout 3 xd well im rly glad 4 the new story hope u update soon

~~JGRDL