Reviews for A Week in the Life of a Stressed Demigod
Oswin Annabeth Altava-Fey chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
...first things first...literally.

chapter 1; i hit a bull man with a stick

lol! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Bookworm591 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I loved your writing but they're right. It was exactly like percy jackson
gayhogwartsandnudeerections chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
*Applauds you* Wow! A PercySister that's NOT a Sue! AND well-written! I am so proud of you! Update soon?

PS: Try not to make it too much like The Lightning Thief. Be original!
Yshi chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
oh goddess! please continue this story! its really good! :)
Mahersal chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Okay I have been meaning to tell you this FOREVER. Your story is awesome but, I do have a bone to pick with you. It follows way to closely with Percy Jackson. I an writing a story the a girl gets recruted during the Last Olympian and all that jazz and it's not that closly linked with Percy. Add some of your own ideas in it. I did and boy, was it fun! I'm not trying to be a butthead (which I can be sometimes) I'm just saying to not follow the Percy plot way too closly. Add your own ideas like, hmm, I don't know... some different Greek monster. Look 'em up. It's fun. But besides that, I love the story! :-)

Apollo Kid
Mags chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
You are my freakin idol. Congrats you are an awesome person/writer/comical person. Plus, I just dubbed you awesome. Kids of Apollo can do that (hint hint).

haha.
Calliope Muse chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
love the new chappie!

'I pulled my Spongebob pajama pants tighter around my waist so they would fall down the minute I stepped outside (hey, they were comfortable) and walked out barefoot.'

i have spongebob pj pants too!;}

walmart?

anyway, update soon!
estar9821 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
This is a great story! I love long chapters. You're writing style is humorous, similar to Rick Riordan. I like the idea of Percy getting a sibling, but try not to make it too similar to the Lightning Theif, please. Keep writing!
The New Ace of Spies chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
I can't stand another Poseidon kid story. but the writing is excellent.
blepancakes13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
you better update before i whup your butt! just kidding! :-}

otherwise, you did really good! a few spelling mistakes, but i like it!

UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
soccerchica96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Truly amazing, a few mispelled words but it was a long chapter. I will not be complaining about how long mine are anymore!
IceRose84528 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
kool, i really like ur story:D Update soon