Reviews for A Single Step
Tammy chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awww wow, this was fantastic! XD Perfectly written, it came across really well how terrified Sam was, and Dean's hugging him at the end just made me melt. Thanks so much for writing this and brightening my - rather crummy - day! XD Keep up the awesomesauce work and DFTBA! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
GOod. Dean never, never should have left him alone in there.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Well written for all those who have not had to go through Hell alone.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
That was intense. I feel for poor Sammy, but at least Dean regrets it. 3 Love this so much.
poke-the-kitty chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh gosh, I flailed so hard I almost knocked over my milk at the ending.

I was bawling at the end of the last episode, when Dean and Cas trapped Sam in the room so he could detox again. And he was screaming for help... D:

I was so scared Dean was gonna say yes, I know the show has gotten renewed for a sixth season, so they can pack a lot more into the story.

Awesome fic, you'll be getting a few more reviews from me as I peruse through your stuff. :D
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw! :D i was like crying in that episode but it was more dean that got me! he was so mega mad with it all and upset and sadness :( thankyou! xx
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was so amazing... Poor Sammy... but Dean will be there for him... hopefully something like this is gonna happen in the next season
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Good work!
amyblair chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I like this, too.

I liked 'there'd be something... better between them.'

Liked how Dean "held on the tighter for it'

Aw. I loved the 'Just two words, two arms, one chin.'

Again, just lovely.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome!
xlozx chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great story, i love your writing :)
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
*melts*
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
*Blinking back tears*

You are just a-freaking-MAZING.
Rat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009