Reviews for A Lesson Well Learned
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Very good. Rose and Alice are always hot numbers. They have to be to keep their guys happy and we all know Em and Jazz are happy.

Bella being the mistress was a good idea because she just seems like a dom to me and Eddy seems like a sub.

Yes Carlisle would be a GREAT next chapter...please
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
OH NO I MUST SAVE THE KITTEN...I love Jasper and Em with Bella but Edward is the best I guess because he is so prim and proper and to see him let go is really a fantacy fulfilled.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very well written. Bella is a very lucky girl with both Jasper and Emmett making wild sex with her.
grabski8 chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
fuck great waiting for more kisses mmmadzik
Analitica chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Omg that was so hot. I cannot wait to see more update soon
HighQualityTrash chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
breanna1027927 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
you need to add carlisle to this. all im saying
slay1angel chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
wow lol I have to say I an really really sorry to see there is not more of this story :D I freaking loved it!
slay1angel chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
OMG this chapter was even more hot then the last! I love that you brought Edward into it :D even though I love bellan and Emmett stories I still have a soft spot for Bella and Edward. So thank you :D
slay1angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
OMG this chapter was sooooooo hot to read lol :D way to go :D
mickeydee chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
I absolutely loved this FF! We need more like this
mickeydee chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
WOW! Loved it!
Venetiangrl92 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
i 3 this story! and think you should do a little thing involving carlisle in this story or something..
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Any fic that has Bella and Jasper is HOT...add another Cullen in the mix and you have sin at its' finest...WELL DONE!
Haunted Muse chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Okay, I just found this and I have a question: Why in the hell did you EVER end this story? That was amazing. And my sentiments exactly for the ending with Carlisle - WHAT. THE. FUCK? Amwesome.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »