Reviews for It all started with a sneeze
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is funny, very interesting story! An with sneezy Dean this time! LOVE :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow That was funny ehehe

And the funiest part was I'm brazilian ehehe Really the translation to "good bless you" would be "Deus te Ajude", but, at least here in the state I live, we just say Sa├║de which means Healt... I know it really doesn't make any sense to you ehehe But I didn't resist to tell anyway

Oh! And the name of our language is Portuguese eheheh Or Brazilian portuguese maybe? eheheh Okay, I'm going to turn my anoying Sam mode off now before you get mad at me ahhaha

I felt honored because you remembered of brazil, made me fell honored ehehhe

Well sorry for the english errors, as I said I'm brazilian and english is not exactly our main language

Kisses and hope to see ya again ~

Rosetta
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
YES! FREAKIN HECK YES!

You mentioned Dane Cook! I FREAKING LOVE that joke...it's my favorite! :D

'I'm not the Lord...I can't do that...I'm just a messenger for big guns upstairs...'

LOL!

anyhoo...nice job on the story! Lol..
PearlyPink chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
hehe love it, please continue!

lol I love Dane Cook! especially that skit! :D
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This was great - love to see more. Love the sneeze lore.

The german is gesundheit. Found the spelling over on Wikipedia. Who knew?

Phoebe
SPNaddict chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hey, poor Sneezy dean it was very amusing and sam so is acting like a college boy lol.

anyway cya.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
GAH!

*favourites*

The tightening ribs...
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Nice bringing in different ways of answers to ones sneezing. Great idea, writergirl.

I'm sure Dean's sneezing wasn't down to allergies though, as he half-heartedly wanted to make his brother believe, so as not to asdmit he might have caught cold.

No offence, please but I almost spit my tea across the screen for your writing the word "gazoontite" - "Gesundheit" (and "ajude" is written with "y" instead of "j" due to vocalization in Spanish and Portuguese). Sorry, I don't mean to be knitpicking like this. *turns into corner in shame*
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is funny! I think you should continue it! :D
azab chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
loved it
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
omg, i love that dane cook skit!: "you know why i dont say 'god bless you'? because, IM NOT GOD, and i'm not capable of doing that!" and then the hitler bit, ahaha! the whole atheist sneeze skit was just hilarious.

i find it funny that sam knows about dane cook but not dean! hm...

and could the legend be true in the world of supernatural? THAT would be interesting. i do like how this chapter ends, however. b*tch/jerk moments classic! :)

Lora