Reviews for That's What Brothers Do, You Know
AliceW chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
thank's for your story i like it !
no ono chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Nise story!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Follow peterfacinelli on Twitter. If he gets 500,0 by the 19th, 211me will sing/dance "All the Single Ladies" in a bikini. Go Team Carlisle /o/

Help Carlisle win the bet!
Alisa chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aw. So sweet. Such a touching moment to show the closeness between the brothers.
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Thats awesome! You shuold continue it more!
Merry chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Sweet :)
Hannai chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is so sweet.

Its nice to see Emmett's deeper side too!
HerBrokenSilhouette chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
It kinda breaks my heart how giving Emmett is. He never thinks of himself, and is willing to do anything if it will help someone else in some way. He's just so selfless...

Very cute story! I love the brotherly interaction between Jasper and Emmett! There aren't enough fanfics with this sort of brotherly bond in them. Very well done! Thanks for the awesome read!
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
wow, this a was like, really sweet.
KittandChips chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
aw, so sweet, Emmett is the ultimate brother. Poor Jasper, I can imagine how it must have made him feel to attack Esme of all people. It would be nice to read the aftermath with the family if you felt like writing it, especially with Jasper and Carlisle 'making up' as you always write those two so well together.
findthewill chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I love this. Emmett is so often portrayed as clueless, but he's really just direct. I love the thought that he would blurts things out on purpose to help his family.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2