Reviews for Sweet Attack
ecwecwecw1 chapter 14 . 9/5
This was really good. The idea for this fanfiction is so well written. You did a good job.
ARogueGambit7 chapter 14 . 8/2
Flawless, beginning to end. I especially adored this bit:

""Trust me, kid. You may be the mastermind now, but I'm old and I know far too much about women who can kill you. Some dress isn't your problem."

So true. I doff my cap to you for this, most wonderful piece of work.
ARogueGambit7 chapter 13 . 8/2
I adore everything about this fic, but I think I love the Bang! Moments the most.

"When I pulled Two Hands into this. Christ, why do you think I got her involved? But I had no way to know that anything would become of it until tonight, especially after Rock showed up spouting that nonsense about the value of the peace and the status quo. I know he came to see you before this, too. Why would I expect this cute little turn of events coming after that?" Chang said.

The fact that he suspected? Perfect. Chang plans three moves ahead, and having him be the agent moving Rock ultimately is so in keeping with the show I could scream.

"Just so you know, I'm probably in love with you."

Love it
ARogueGambit7 chapter 10 . 8/2
"See ya, space cowboy," she grinned at him before shoving it down over her cornsilk ponytail, gunning her bike, and tearing off into the night.

Lol, ISWYDT. Still loving this so much
ARogueGambit7 chapter 8 . 8/2
"When the time comes, Fry Face, and we throw down again, don't hold back on me. I won't. I can't. I love you too much to insult you like that."

Ahhhh! He said it! And in the perfect way, too.
ARogueGambit7 chapter 3 . 8/2
"You won't? Think hard and tell me the truth. What do we have to offer her? What can we give her that Chang can't?" Dutch's anger made his voice into a low growl. "And most of all, Rock, when are you going to decide what, exactly, that girl means to you? Because, right now, you are fucking Hamlet, and the longer you take to make up your mind, the more bodies are going to line the damn stage at the end of the act."

That last line is perfection, exactly what I can see Dutch saying.
ARogueGambit7 chapter 1 . 8/2
Chang bolted upright. "Are you kidding? No. For fuck's sake, woman, walk slower. When do you think am I going to get to see this again?"

I adore everything about your writing, but I think I like best when Chang blurts out stuff like this. To see the Heavenly King of cool LOSE his cool is really fantastic.

And please God, if you ever get the urge to write a Bang! lemon, give in to it!

Yes I consider their ship name Bang
Supergoddad chapter 14 . 4/13
That was a lovely story! As far as lovely goes for BL of course. Still, I found it very exciting and I was utterly curious about what would happen next. So, you have my sincere thanks. I'm glad to have read your story and I'll check your other stories out! I'll see you around then!

A rainbow amount of love,

Dazzle chapter 14 . 2/19
This was lots of fun. Cheers!
TheDandyman chapter 14 . 10/8/2015
This story was amazing. The characters were well done. Everything just seemed to fall perfectly. Just two things bugged me. 1; Rock didn't plan for way to much. We know of his powers during the Blood Trail, but it just wasn't here. 2; The ending just felt a little flat. Everyone seemed to fall into place except Revy. You didn't solve that. She wants to protect him, but not want to be his bodyguard. She would jump at the chance to go on adventures, but also not do anything but be drunk. She has too many conflicts, and no resolution. Think on that for your next story. Keep writing.
DragonHeartStringCore chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
This is a magnificent piece of work. I felt like I could be reading the manga/watching the show for the whole thing. The way you write the characters is so perfect and I just adored all of the Balalaika bits. It was so sad when Boris died, especially in that last battle when she turned around to smile at him but he wasn't there. Thanks for writing such an amazing story and for the happyish, open ending :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Very well done. It was especially gripping the way you dug into the souls of Balalaika and Chang.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
What a perfect ending to an awesome story. Enjoyed the ride and am sadden that this is the end but oh well. Nice freakin job on the story
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
jwill21 chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Loved the story hope u write more Black lagoon fics