Reviews for Sweet Attack
DragonHeartStringCore chapter 14 . 2/27
This is a magnificent piece of work. I felt like I could be reading the manga/watching the show for the whole thing. The way you write the characters is so perfect and I just adored all of the Balalaika bits. It was so sad when Boris died, especially in that last battle when she turned around to smile at him but he wasn't there. Thanks for writing such an amazing story and for the happyish, open ending :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Very well done. It was especially gripping the way you dug into the souls of Balalaika and Chang.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
What a perfect ending to an awesome story. Enjoyed the ride and am sadden that this is the end but oh well. Nice freakin job on the story
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awesome!
jwill21 chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Loved the story hope u write more Black lagoon fics
Frosty Wolf chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Dark, violent, crazy, totally Black Lagoon. Well done.
kingrichard360 chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
it's been ages since I last read a good BL story. kudos
ThePhenakism chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Pretty amazing story, well worth the read.

-Mason
PinkSangria chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Damn, this was good. This is one of the best, BEST, black lagoon fanfictions I've read! Great job! I loved this work!
Fluffyman chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Great story, enjoyed it. Thanks.
Dark Kuno chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Outstanding work.

I love how everyone is completely and totally believable and in character throughout.

And thank you for not making this a sappy ending. Bittersweet is really the only thing that feels right in Roanapur.
Stardiouses chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
I will try to explain what I thought with my bad English.
At first I love everything, the sonic cannon part, Revy and Rock beggining, Chang and Balalaika's relation (even thought I have never thought about it), the plot, the way you alternated every story, etc.
Then i started feeling just a little bit uncomfortable with the idea of Revy being out of the business and living a "pacefull" life with Rock. I mean, it was Rock's aim from the beggining and nothing against that, but it doesn't feel right.
But the last chapter was the perfect ending that the fanfic needed and that I wasn't even expecting. So, standing ovation for the best fanfic of Black Lagoon :D
Allora Gale chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Holy crap I loved this story. It was excellent. I think you brought both couples together realistically without forcing the issue. Excellent work. Kudos.
Tales from the Lee chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Just finished this story. I can say that it is definitely one of my favorites in general and an amazing work for the Black Lagoon fandom. It seems to be well educated with the base lore and does a good job of establishing characters beyond the initial.

It isn't perfect, there are a few typing errors but beyond that this story is damn near as close to a flawless portrayal as you can get for the fandom.

I don't want to give away spoilers too much but I would definitely recommend that fans of the series take a look at this story. It builds very well off of the concepts that are thematic cores to the series.

Rokuro Okajima, the most dangerous man in Roanapur.

This story shows off the meaning to that line of canon dialogue.
Heavychop chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
I love this sooooo damn much! By the way, it's Lotton the Wizard not Rotton. Sounds like Rotten... LOL

The whole thing is nicely chained up and makes complete sense! That's what I love about this story And the way you bring the story to life, only one word for it: fantastic. Hats off to your writting skill.