Reviews for Edward's Fight
wow that was great
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
uwaa!

its so pretty!

i started to cry! love it!
ystrad chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
this was so lovely thank you
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was just as beautiful as it was in Bella's POV.I do hope you do a couple more.I was kinda wishing you'd the chapter called 'Babysit'.I think it would be really interesting to read about him hearing for the first again this was done very well.I can't wait for the next chap of how to soon.
xsecretxkeeperx chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh! That was adorable and sexy and enthralling and exciting... I could go on forever. I loved the proposal. Edward's nerves over asking Bella were so... Ugh, just awesome. He was worried just like any other man, but his anxiousness was a little different in the fact that he was worried about getting the words right. I love this Edward. I really do.

His version of the fight that they had in high school was heartbreaking, but it also made me a little angry. Why can't men who screw up take responsibility right away? Why do they have to wait. PS and BTW, this is about men, not about the way you wrote him. You got that perfect, lol. Stupid men _

And then the whole beginning part with the dancing (both kinds ;) ...) and the brawl. I just adored it. And it was interesting seeing things from Edward's POV because not only are we seeing his side to things, but we see it in a completely different light due to him hearing the world through his other four senses. It was fascinating. Ugh, loved it. I hope you decide to do more of these little sides from everyone's favorite deafward, haha. It really was a fantastic treat! And if you do, I would love to see his side of the abortion chapter ;) hint, hint, nudge, nudge... lol. Excellent work _
BetterLateThanNever chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Awesomeness! This really is a great chapter, it's got everything in there - romance, angst and a monuentous proposal. Loved the EPOV! X
hit-the-duckies chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aw

i loved this story. and this was one of my favorite chapters. it was great to see it from edwards POV.

thank you!
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aww! Yay! Great one!
amymorgan chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wonderful. Loved his "primal rage" at the club!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
ah! I loved it!

I totally forgot they got "dirrty" at the club..lol

I felt Edward's emotion. You did awesome!
frol chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
loved this! Love Edward's POV. Thanks so much for writing it!
kcullenk chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
whichever point of view i read, i always cry on this chapter. everything's perfect. They are perfect for each other!
SharonMacross chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Your words are poetry.

TRE win!
Notthisperson chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
this made me so much more emotional in his pov. *sniffles*
becp chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh god that was hot really that scene in the nightclub where she gives him a lap dance and they both end up cuming that was hot that was an excellent story cant wait for more
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »