Reviews for Edward's Fight
tehrager chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh that was brilliant. i even cried a little during teh fight. i absolutely love it.
sariedee chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
That was wonderful! Congratulations on a year and thanks for giving US a present!
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was great! ;)
kosocielo chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh so good I thought I was going to read when he decided to have the surgery or when he found out bella was pregnant.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I am glad this one was chosen I loved it.
SamCaitSammy chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Perfect, especially the proposal!
aingealeire chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
It's so unrealistic to want you to write the entire story in EPOV now...but I love this Edward. He is too freaking adorable :)
jro.jro.jro chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Lovely. I love getting inside this Edward's head. In fact, I wouldn't be angry if you did a few more scenes from his POV (hint, hint!). But even if this is all we get, it's wonderful! I love these characters - thank you so much for shaping them into what they are. Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
Starrynytex chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i loved getting to read this peak into Edward's head!

Wonderfully written. Loved it )
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww! Love love love love it. D
Edward hearts Musique chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
im soo happy that this was the chosen chapter! i loved it even more being told from Edwards pov. it was great!
Chrystalize198 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I THINK I'M CLAIRVOYANT BECAUSE THIS STORY AND PARTICULAR CHAPTER POPPED UP IN MY HEAD TODAY. OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh sweetie congrats on a one year anniversary and what a wonderful chapter to celebrate it with :)
completely-cullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Naw :)

I love EPOV!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh, this was a really good one to do from EPOV. Really nice. :) Thank you for it!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »