Reviews for Edward's Fight
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
OMG! That was unbelieveable! That was amazing! I loved every second of it. It was just amazing seeing things from EPOV. I hope u do more...
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
YAY! I loved it :)
azora5013 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Thank you so much for this gift! I had just started reading this a month ago, but I have fallen in love. You are a wonderful gifted writer, I can't wait to read more of you Fan fics!
Twilightlvr1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Happy anniversary to one of my favorite all time stories! I thought this chapter from Edward's POV was amazing! It was just fabulous to get a look inside his mind and to get a first hand account as to what he would be feeling not being able to hear. I loved the whole seductive dance and of course the fight and how proud he was of himself. And the look back into their fight when they were 17 was just heartbreaking from his side as well. And of course, the proposal, so romantic. He is such a sweet soul. I just loved this!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Perfect. I love your writing so much. I felt as if I was there all over again just seeing it through his eyes this time. I can't wait to see more.

Elodie~
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Great job! Awesome at Edwards POV.
tehrager chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh that was brilliant. i even cried a little during teh fight. i absolutely love it.
sariedee chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
That was wonderful! Congratulations on a year and thanks for giving US a present!
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was great! ;)
kosocielo chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh so good I thought I was going to read when he decided to have the surgery or when he found out bella was pregnant.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I am glad this one was chosen I loved it.
ValiumWaltzes chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Perfect, especially the proposal!
aingealeire chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
It's so unrealistic to want you to write the entire story in EPOV now...but I love this Edward. He is too freaking adorable :)
jro.jro.jro chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Lovely. I love getting inside this Edward's head. In fact, I wouldn't be angry if you did a few more scenes from his POV (hint, hint!). But even if this is all we get, it's wonderful! I love these characters - thank you so much for shaping them into what they are. Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
Starrynytex chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i loved getting to read this peak into Edward's head!

Wonderfully written. Loved it )
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »