Reviews for Edward's Fight
aingealeire chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
It's so unrealistic to want you to write the entire story in EPOV now...but I love this Edward. He is too freaking adorable :)
jro.jro.jro chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Lovely. I love getting inside this Edward's head. In fact, I wouldn't be angry if you did a few more scenes from his POV (hint, hint!). But even if this is all we get, it's wonderful! I love these characters - thank you so much for shaping them into what they are. Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
Starrynytex chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i loved getting to read this peak into Edward's head!

Wonderfully written. Loved it )
bikinactive chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aww! Love love love love it. D
Edward hearts Musique chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
im soo happy that this was the chosen chapter! i loved it even more being told from Edwards pov. it was great!
Chrystalize198 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I THINK I'M CLAIRVOYANT BECAUSE THIS STORY AND PARTICULAR CHAPTER POPPED UP IN MY HEAD TODAY. OMG THIS WAS SO GOOD!
Little Miss Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh sweetie congrats on a one year anniversary and what a wonderful chapter to celebrate it with :)
completely-cullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Naw :)

I love EPOV!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh, this was a really good one to do from EPOV. Really nice. :) Thank you for it!
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Thanks so much for Edwards's POV. It was really sweet...and sexy
christag banner chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Awesome! I just loved your EPOV on this chapter. :)
delete19843924 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I love those flashback scenes way too much. hell, i like the whole story way too much. not to mention all of your other ones. you know what, i love you way too much ] there, i said it D

i didn't start a review with 'wow'! be happy D!

amazing writing, and i'm happy to read from a guy's point of view... even though it's a girl writing it... does it still count? well, it sounded a lot like me and the things i would do, so either i'm more of a girl than i thought i was, or your just that awesome at writing. let's go with the second one.

your story is actually by far the best one i've read on this website, maybe even in real life. it would be amazing if you did more of these, but even if you don't, i'm glad you wrote this one. this story is just so... heart-warming and angsty and cute and.. real. you really should consider publishing, i'd buy it with almost no consideration towards the cost.

please keep writing, you're amazing at it!

-Mike ]
NeverThink chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
beautiful
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was absolutely amazing!1
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw... I remember reading that argument. Man, Edward sure loved his treat!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »