Reviews for Edward's Fight
completely-cullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Naw :)

I love EPOV!
KnittingVamp7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh, this was a really good one to do from EPOV. Really nice. :) Thank you for it!
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Thanks so much for Edwards's POV. It was really sweet...and sexy
christag banner chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Awesome! I just loved your EPOV on this chapter. :)
delete19843924 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I love those flashback scenes way too much. hell, i like the whole story way too much. not to mention all of your other ones. you know what, i love you way too much ] there, i said it D

i didn't start a review with 'wow'! be happy D!

amazing writing, and i'm happy to read from a guy's point of view... even though it's a girl writing it... does it still count? well, it sounded a lot like me and the things i would do, so either i'm more of a girl than i thought i was, or your just that awesome at writing. let's go with the second one.

your story is actually by far the best one i've read on this website, maybe even in real life. it would be amazing if you did more of these, but even if you don't, i'm glad you wrote this one. this story is just so... heart-warming and angsty and cute and.. real. you really should consider publishing, i'd buy it with almost no consideration towards the cost.

please keep writing, you're amazing at it!

-Mike ]
NeverThink chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
beautiful
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was absolutely amazing!1
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw... I remember reading that argument. Man, Edward sure loved his treat!
EdwardCullen123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow! That was so good, I hope you do another chapter of Edward's POV! ANd Happy Anniversary to a great story :)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14