Reviews for Edward's Fight
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww it's so sweet! :D
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I remember loving this story so much. I came back to AWWS today and then saw on your page this accompanying piece and was super excited. I loved this installment! Fight is one of the most memorable chapters in the story and it's great to see a revamped way of telling it all over again. Edward swears a lot more than Bella's POV but I got over it. Great to see that you're still writing and still very good at it.
sexward fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
fantastic, ive just finished read a world without sound for the 2nd time, sorry i didnt review this time but i was wondering if the sequel is still a go as i havent found it on here but i did love hearing epov, thx again for sharing mwah x
twifan3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm sooo glad we got an EPOV. Another one I've been wondering about though was when Bella Spoke to him for the first time that he could hear. I think that would be good to see from his perspective. And when she laughs and stuff.
bellafan777 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sweet! This was always one of my favorite stories. I really liked EPOV - you did a great job expressing his feelings.
twilightmansion chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is so beautiful!
sherry williams chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
omg

amazing

love it
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful! So sweet and soooo Edward!

Perfection!
AWESOME!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved it!
schmoozle chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
AWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO SWEET! CUTEST STORY EVER!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
hello,

I really like it, and I wonder if you plan to write the whole story from EPOV?

Thanks

And " bises" from a French mom. If you ever plan to travel back in France, try the south. So much warmer , equally beautiful, and you can even see some roman vestiges in "Arles", some wild fauna with real "French cowboy" and bull races in Camargues, old city full with history in Aix en Provence (check my profile some links inside) or Marseille.
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »