Reviews for Edward's Fight
omg

amazing

love it
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful! So sweet and soooo Edward!

Perfection!
AWESOME!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved it!
chamare chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
AWWWWWWWWW THAT IS SO SWEET! CUTEST STORY EVER!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
hello,

I really like it, and I wonder if you plan to write the whole story from EPOV?

Thanks

And " bises" from a French mom. If you ever plan to travel back in France, try the south. So much warmer , equally beautiful, and you can even see some roman vestiges in "Arles", some wild fauna with real "French cowboy" and bull races in Camargues, old city full with history in Aix en Provence (check my profile some links inside) or Marseille.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Gotta love the EPOV!
Impossible-Twins chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
LOVED Edwards POV! It was interesting to see his side of things, loved every word of it :D
christti chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved the pov Edward .!
frenchsong87 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Edward can be as wordy as he wants, he is just too irresistible! Him defending Bella to the drunk was a classic knight in shining armor moment. When he proposed I was like awe, even though I had already read it from Bella's pov, it was still so sweet and romantic!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw Edward is so adorable! I just love him to death! I think u did a good job of his POV! The only thing is that it got a tad bit horny at the flashback of their fight when they were 17... I skipped the beginning of that... But that was only cuz I already knew what happened and I just didn't feel like reading it... But other than that bit I read it all!

I love your Edward in A World Without Sound! He is so sweet and adorable and nice and romantic! I Judy lve him to death! He's Awesome!

Anyway I would love to read more in Edwards POV cuz it's cool tosee things from his eyes too!
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »