Reviews for Edward's Fight
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow, that is so sweet, yeah, Edward was a bit mean and cold-hearted with that comment about rape, that is really really wrong to say. I think his wordiness comes from living inside his head so much, words he can't actually say out loud, he thinks so much. Very lovely O/S and thanks for not using the word "instinctual" the word does not exist, it is as you wrote it, instinctive, I never comment about that on the reviews but it really jobs out, and kind of drives me nuts, very sweet, glad he did stick up for her, this time, he has to show that just becasue he is deaf, he is still a man. She has to let him be a man and not be overly protective of him now that they are older.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aww he cried!(,:
Edwards POV is everything I thought I'd be (: Perfection.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww it's so sweet! :D
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I remember loving this story so much. I came back to AWWS today and then saw on your page this accompanying piece and was super excited. I loved this installment! Fight is one of the most memorable chapters in the story and it's great to see a revamped way of telling it all over again. Edward swears a lot more than Bella's POV but I got over it. Great to see that you're still writing and still very good at it.
sexward fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
fantastic, ive just finished read a world without sound for the 2nd time, sorry i didnt review this time but i was wondering if the sequel is still a go as i havent found it on here but i did love hearing epov, thx again for sharing mwah x
twifan3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'm sooo glad we got an EPOV. Another one I've been wondering about though was when Bella Spoke to him for the first time that he could hear. I think that would be good to see from his perspective. And when she laughs and stuff.
bellafan777 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Sweet! This was always one of my favorite stories. I really liked EPOV - you did a great job expressing his feelings.
twilightmansion chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is so beautiful!
sherry williams chapter 1 . 5/7/2011

love it
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful! So sweet and soooo Edward!

philipno2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011