Reviews for Edward's Fight
frenchsong87 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Edward can be as wordy as he wants, he is just too irresistible! Him defending Bella to the drunk was a classic knight in shining armor moment. When he proposed I was like awe, even though I had already read it from Bella's pov, it was still so sweet and romantic!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw Edward is so adorable! I just love him to death! I think u did a good job of his POV! The only thing is that it got a tad bit horny at the flashback of their fight when they were 17... I skipped the beginning of that... But that was only cuz I already knew what happened and I just didn't feel like reading it... But other than that bit I read it all!

I love your Edward in A World Without Sound! He is so sweet and adorable and nice and romantic! I Judy lve him to death! He's Awesome!

Anyway I would love to read more in Edwards POV cuz it's cool tosee things from his eyes too!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved it. Listening to Edward's POV in any story is always wonderful. Maybe 'cause he reminds me very much of my late husband. Looking forward to the sequel to the story.
edward6234 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow! This has an interesting twist and SO sweet and JUST WOW! I mean the whole not hearing anything thing, So sad for Edward but impresive and very adorable!
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
LOVED IT!
Ordanik chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It was lovely to read this Chapter from Edward's POV. Thanks for posting this.

Kind Regards,

loved it!
musically challenged chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
aw, so sweet.
Kelly376 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was absolutely perfect.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Got only one word for this one... AWESOME! *delight*
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
thanks! :)
anonymous678 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
that proposal scene was literally the sweetest thing that I've ever read. I'm not even kidding, and I've read A LOT of very sweet, sappy things.
lovetoplay chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Just...

beautiful!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I LOVED THIS OUTTAKE! YAY!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »