Reviews for Edward's Fight
Kelly376 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That was absolutely perfect.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Got only one word for this one... AWESOME! *delight*
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
thanks! :)
anonymous678 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
that proposal scene was literally the sweetest thing that I've ever read. I'm not even kidding, and I've read A LOT of very sweet, sappy things.
lovetoplay chapter 1 . 9/23/2009

luv4jake chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw! That's so sweet!
animelover0001 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
oh my gosh that was absolutely gorgeous i love seeing things from edward's point of view it is always so interesting!
gatorgirl94 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
awe! I know you hate grammar and punctuation mistakes so I'm sorry if that annoyed you, but come on is there really another way to respond?
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow! Thats all I can say. I'm speechless. I loved reading that through EPOV. I always knew he had it together. It's just you never get the full view unless you hear that character's thoughts on the subject. he really was more complicated than I thought. However I am glad that the love her felt for Bella transcends all POV. I could feel it just as strong in BPOV. I love this story. Thanks for this "Out Take" it was awesome.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OMG! I love EPOV! You did an amazing job of presenting Edward with all his love and insecurities. Great job.
sncmom chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
you have me crying again. and I never cry.

That was beautiful.
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow. A great scene. My favorites were the descriptions of Edward's emotions, and the beautiful imagery of Paris. I've always wanted to go there.
SilencingVana chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was so perfect! I love this!
mooch11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh! That's so cute, right there at the end :)

I've been reading your other one when I get the chance, then I saw the note directing us to this. It's a beautiful other side to Bella's point of view.

You're an amazing writer! :) xx
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »