Reviews for Edward's Fight
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw! That's so sweet!
animelover0001 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
oh my gosh that was absolutely gorgeous i love seeing things from edward's point of view it is always so interesting!
gatorgirl94 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
awe! I know you hate grammar and punctuation mistakes so I'm sorry if that annoyed you, but come on is there really another way to respond?
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow! Thats all I can say. I'm speechless. I loved reading that through EPOV. I always knew he had it together. It's just you never get the full view unless you hear that character's thoughts on the subject. he really was more complicated than I thought. However I am glad that the love her felt for Bella transcends all POV. I could feel it just as strong in BPOV. I love this story. Thanks for this "Out Take" it was awesome.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OMG! I love EPOV! You did an amazing job of presenting Edward with all his love and insecurities. Great job.
sncmom chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
you have me crying again. and I never cry.

That was beautiful.
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Wow. A great scene. My favorites were the descriptions of Edward's emotions, and the beautiful imagery of Paris. I've always wanted to go there.
SilencingVana chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was so perfect! I love this!
mooch11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh! That's so cute, right there at the end :)

I've been reading your other one when I get the chance, then I saw the note directing us to this. It's a beautiful other side to Bella's point of view.

You're an amazing writer! :) xx
I only HELD the gun chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
AW! I love EPOV!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was beautiful! I forgot how much I loved your Bella and Edward! Actually, I like them a little better than the originals. This was wonderfully written and I enjoyed every minute of it. My heart ached for Edward in this at parts and then swelled happily at others. I really am glad that you wrote this! :)
lizabel411 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
magnificent! I love edward's point of view the best. he's such a romantic at heart. wow
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I thought this was a really nice insight on Edward, since you never really get to hear him think (or talk, for that matter). Hopefully you can put up another one of your chapters in his perspective?
twilover6638 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Are you going to do anymore EPOV? PLEASE SAY YES!
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow, Edward is wordy but he sure does choose the good ones.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »