Reviews for A Hitachiin Plan Never Goes Awry
xDominoe chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
mais, c'est vraiment adorable, non? 3

SO CUTE ! je l'aime beaucoup.

i'm pretty sure you're affecting my fave pairings.

WHAT DO I DOOOO?

ohwell byee : D

Lily-chan
aiushtha chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aww I loved this! Though I wish you went into more detail with their second date. Good job!
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw, so sweet and very in character!

Wish stuff would turn out like this in the manga :)
Living on a Rainbow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It was very cute.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Sweet! Hikaru's a gentleman!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
yaya cute!:)
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I absolutely enjoyed your fic. To me, that seemed more in character for Hikaru to truly be himself and not a charade or just like his twin brother or pretending to be all that he's not for bravado. I loved how real he really authentically he was being and again and again wanted Haruhi to see the real him and not like any of the other guys who had claimed similar feelings of love and wanting her. I loved how persistent and honest he was being and I think that what Haruhi was able to see, was the real Hikaru. Hes the type of character to pretend all that he's not out in the open, but behind it all is a guy that wants to truly be respected for being an individual, and Haruhi was the first girl to really truly see through the facade of the "twin act" between his bro and himself. But at the same time, I loved how they just were themselves and brought out the best of each other. Yes, please write another one. I heart these two. They're dynamic rocks.
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Great story! Very sweet!
Music is my Insperation chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Ha ha! Yay, Hikaru! That was uber cute! Kawaii! Good job!
Alya Mira chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
such a sweet story

It gave me a warm feeling,

really nice to read

Thank you !

x
REDskies chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aha, I really enjoyed it, although I'm more of a KaoruxHaruhi fan (well, between the twins, that is. I'm still in favour of the most cannon pairing of it all!), it was unexpectedly good. I liked your take on Hikaru's character, the vulerability that he too is usually unable to express. Nice, and I really really (really really!) hope you can update your other fics soon. Good job!
sunshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
aw that was actually really sweet (even though I am not the biggest HikaHaru fan). You managed to capture awkward -Hikaru quite well (and i love it when he is all awkward/lovescick)and Hikaru is difficult to write for, in general. Overall, it was super cute!