Reviews for Twilight II
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
awww only three chapters... please write more. I'll admit, chapter one: I didnt really like it because of the whole jacob being more involved. i feel like through this story he will be there and wont be of much good.
Kira the DaySlayer chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
This is really good. I agree with your assessment of Twilight. It was a great concept with a crap plot and crap characters. Your Twilight is more... compelling and flowing.

Please update.
tapdancer3450 chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I just stumbled across this story, and I find it very interesting. Your intro about your feelings toward Twilight amused me because I feel the exact same way. I feel that your dialogue is a bit odd-sounding, but I'm enjoying your twist on the plot and character development. Please consider writing a few more chapters!
gothgirl865 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
This is looking to be really interesting! I see that you haven't updated since June, but I'm hoping that you will update again, because I really want to see what happens next! Update soon!

Toodles, ZoZo!
ChristinaAngel chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
I was so hoping that someone would do this! I like the books, they are like those trashy romances that are fun and easy to read but to have a fanfic where I don't want to burst out laughing at 'serious' moments is a big step up.

Very interesting, we have a non-whiny Bella who actually talks to people around her and tries to make friends, as well as a realistic meeting with Edward. I loved how slightly awkward they were around each other and how they are drawn to each other but don't immediately fall into friendship.

I loved how Bella came up with a mental illness to explain Edward's behaviour, definitely an interesting conclusion. Please update soon!
SillyBella 11 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I'm actually enjoying your story but i have to disagree with you on the books yeah movie sucked a little but i loved the books.
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This story is so cool. I love the "original" Twilight story, but I found out that your right. I still love the original, but this story is fantastic to. I love the little humerous remarks*giggle*
miki natsuko chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
please update soon, it is going so well, i do hope you will keep going on with this story

lublubloveit
kikiber chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Love it - good job! So where's the next chapter?
the olympian girl chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
i love this story! (I hate the real Twilight)it is way better than the original, your bella is much more interesting than the original. she has way more life, even though she's "uninteresting" and "boring." keep up the good work!
Someone chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow this is as good as Grease 2. (Not good at all, don't touch the original)
linalicious chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I gave it a chance, but I dont like your take any better than I like Meyer's. I felt she was missing a lot to grow the characters, but you seem to be taking the life out of the story. I prefer the original.
Peepo chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
So far the story is good. Waiting for more.
Rini0106 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I cannot say I agree with what you think of Twilight. After all, I see the story line as well developed but I do agree with alot of what your saying.

I love your new idea! Keep it up please!
This sucks chapter 1 . 6/15/2009