Reviews for Yellow
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Lovely, and so adorable! Massive coincidence I played Shelby in Steel Magnolias only last Wednesday!

LavenderExtract
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I like that!

-SQ
danaratoshielover chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh thank GOD! I thought he was going to die for a little bit at the beginning there. So glad he's alive! :D

Now i'm all happy, well, kind of. I've read way too many depressing stories tonight, honestly, I should stop torturing myself.

Thanks for the wonderful story, as usual :)
Muse of Storytelling chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Amazing. That's all I can. Just Amazing. Emotionaly deep and it makes you think. You Are Amazing.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
o my goodness that was one of the most touching stories i have read!great job, great illustration of feelings, movement, and story.

ktag, master of the shadows
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Weeeew Oo

So... Wonderful, and sad. Kinda.

Very well written :D

I would have loved to read everything that happened after that, how Butler and all the others would react and so on xD

Well, wonderful! :D

~ Nathalaia ~
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was super sweet. in an old story, i had arty in a coma and it wasn't nearly as impressive! Yellow is my faverite colour!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Dear Girly:

Yellow. The Green Lantern equivalent of Kryptonite. Easy.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh my goodness, wonderful ending. (I want to read more!) Great fic. Hah, so many meanings of the color yellow...

Thanks for writing!
xXSanctusAvaritiaXx chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Merry Christmas...

hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Wow! Emotional wring-out!

Very sweet-yay! He's AWAKE!

Thanks for this. I'm putting it on my favorite stories list!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
abcdefg8EN chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
you just took a story about a girl sitting beside the bed of a man in a coma, and made it exciting.

amazing.

i look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

i'm not sure if i'm subscribed to you yet (i might have subscribed when i read 'the darkest night' and 'the darkest secret', but maybe not. i always forget, you see :(
TheLiterateCrawdad chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
-applauds-
andaere chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
AWW! This is adorable. Not to mention extremely well-written. I love the theme throughout - how Holly was trying to find something that fit with yellow and ended up going with Artemis' soul. I love how you slide in and out of the backstory and flashbacks so smoothly... Holly's emotions were perfectly understandable and realistic, and the whole scenario was so heart-wrenching. Especially Artemis thinking he had been asleep for just a week... it makes me feel bad for him - he lost 3 years of his life already, now he's lost 2 more. Anyways, I must say I am VERY glad that you decided that Artemis was going to wake up! You painted a beautiful picture in my mind with a beautiful ending.

Sorry if my babbling makes no sense. Basically, I really liked this and it was very well-written and emotional. You are SUCH a good writer!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was really good. keep writing!

-Silvermoon