Reviews for Monitor Duty Diaries
She-WolfMoon chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my bless you you are so damn funny!
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh, my god. This was so good. I need more! Also, B'wana Beast doesn't get enough fanfic lovin'. Was hoping for more on him and Zatanna.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This was amazing, I loved the end especially, keep writing great things like this!
jau0062 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Hilarious!
JLluvr chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
HAHAHAHA UPDATE!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Your fics read like actual episodes. God bless you.
DYlogger chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Cool! Awesome story. When's the next chapter coming up? 'Cause that was hilarious! Okay, not ROTFL hilarious, no offense, but still very outwardly funny. :)
ignoringtheinsane chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OMG, I love this fic. Are you gonna do one with Hawk and Dove? Are Zatanna and B'wana Beast gonna get together? Are Green Arrow and Black Canary gonna be in this fic?
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nice chapter. It'll be interesting to see who you cover next.
JAG II chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Pretty good. You write all of the characters really well.

This is a good idea for a story. There were so many characters that were underused in JLU, and all kinds of stories to be told about them. It'll be interesting to see what you do with future chapters. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
xRockerxPrincessx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that was hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon!
asweetapril chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that is great... thank you for posting

more more please lol
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awesome! Hope to see more. The frank openness of the discussions was pretty in-character for Huntress.

Maybe the next discussion could focus on the intricacies of Shayera and John's relationship. Or perhaps even have them chat up about that never-explored couple of Flash and Fire (Shayera was great as a matchmaker in that episode). Many a innuendo-filled pun about hot kisses that could lead to.

Or others could talk about how creepy or fun they find the powers of certain team members to be. Or they could talk about their favorite villains to fight (if they have to fight) and elast favorites etc.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
that was amazing! and so hilarious! really good!

update soon please..!

HawkAngel
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Nice. Just, wow...! Nice work. Everyone's so in character. Love it. :)

And the way you wrote the BMWW conflict... you make it sound like as if it was Elizabeth and Fritzwilliam from "Pride and Prejudice"! haha! Only Willy found Liz to be stunning, and THEN Lizzy loved him back later... haha! Still, I loved it. :)

Great work! Keep it up!