Reviews for In Hindsight
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 6/16
i feel like both of them are like "BOYS ARE STUPID- LET'S ELOPE!" korrasami style
i can respect that. XD honestly, though, i kinda ship it. it could be canonical if rick decided to make them bi and break percy for the lols, hah.
AncientTide chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I can't wait!
Nyannya96 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Nooooo! Omg! Horrible pairing!
Id choose zöe and aramis pairing, the rest can be funny but this one is just IMPOSSIBLE!
Nice way to produce tension btw, awesome to leave the names for the end, but actually you can see rachel is the only mortal involved (that has an important role) and anabeth is wise xD, so predictible
Thanks for the fic!
The Quiet Samurai chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I've never read this pairing before and I thought I wouldn't enjoy it. But it was wonderfully written. Kudos to you.
Yo Mama chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You suck (not the story, just you)
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I don't like this pairing but this is amazing writing. Your an awesome writer!
lexelial chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
*shocked into silence* Did you... Umm... You just... Err... YOU DID NOT! What happened to Percy? *sob sob* you just broke up the best couple in the world! And.. And... Matched her with RACHEL! Rachel! Who is her nemesis! (Kind of. Sort of) And I had liked Rachel! Erg. Rachel keeps ruining Percabeth.
Jillian Aerist chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So sorry to break your review count of 69.

That said, it was fairly well-written. I didn't find this OOC at all; Rachel would be comfortable with her sexuality, as nothing really ever fazes her. She's always doing unexpected things, anyhow. I can't remember a time Rachel let societal norms define her life. She was always very independent, so she seems perfectly IC to me. Even if her dialogue doesn't /quite/ sound like her style of speech.

As for Annabeth, despite everyone's insistence that she would be the seme... I don't think so. I think that someone like Annabeth, who is very used to meeting other people's expectations of her (which is shown by her insistence that she must excel at everything), would have a hard time accepting her sexuality, because homosexuality is still widely taboo; not only that, but Annabeth likes to be at the top. Being homosexual would put her in a minority. And being in a minority means a lower chance of the object of her affections reciprocating her feelings.

Annabeth likes to be in charge - she wouldn't like the uncertainty and disdain that comes with being homosexual. The lack of good odds for achieving her goal would get to her. Which you showed. So I found her nervousness to be realistic; expected. Very IC.

All in all... good work. I liked it.

My one complaint is that there is no follow-up chapter where Percy's brain breaks... But perhaps you posted that as another one-shot. I'll look and see.

Well, have a nice day.

-Jillian Aerist
Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yay! This fandom needs more Rachabeth love.
You Don't Wanna Mess With Me chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I don't support PJ gay couples cuz no one is gay in the PJ series. But everyone is free to pair...
Encore chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
What the fuck is up with all these homophobes saying how gross this story is? If your just going to hate on it, why the hell would you read the story? Anyways... this is such a cute fic, felt a bit anti-climatic, or maybe like it was incomplete, but nonetheless I still enjoyed reading it. (: them two would make an awesome couple. What's it called? Rachabeth? Rannabeth? Racheth? I don't know.
Orfea chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nice idea- I really enjoyed it.
GoldenWrapper chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Nice! More stories like this plz!
Promethea128 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Its far from canon, but not flame worthy. It was cute.