Reviews for The Ten Things I Hate About Sakura
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i really hate cardcaptors and cardcaptor sakura because its really stupid and dumb
i really hate sakura"s friend madison she is a pain in the ass and hate her voice its so annoying and i hate melin she is such a bitch and a jerk and i hate sakuras brother tori he does nothing to help sakura and he is so mean to her if i was sakura i would beat the hell out of him and say leave me alone my friend Jennifer said that cardcaptor sakura is a kid show and she is right this show is so lame i had enough with this piece of crap
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Dear Lord. That was the best SyaoranxSakura fic I have ever read in the Cardcaptor Sakura fandom. Really, it is. I can't even describe how delighted-how much I'm in bliss because of this. I'll probably read this over and over and over because all the other SyaoranxSakura fics out there are crap and frankly, they rot my brain to oblivion. So I have only this fic to nurse my need to read SyaoranxSakura goodness ) Which isn't a bad thing, actually. It's so nice to read good writing...
Paperdreamer16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
You had me going from laughter at Shaoran-kun's whole "first name" crisis, to happiness at the small confession of love, to almost crying towards the end at he's only content with sitting next to her.
ravengal chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I think I'll review this now. Lol. Long after I favourited it.

Well, what can I say? I don't even watch Sakura Cardcaptor (I can't find it on TV - is it not showing in England yet?), but I still thought this one-shot was amazing. You pretty much described love in perfect detail _ (adding an almost perfectly-rhyming poem to boot), which gave it a super cute and fluffy feel, but also contained much realism. Superb. I loved it.

ravengal out x
stateofpandemonium chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
wow, rather sad, don't you think?

but well done, really! great plot, and the poem was awesome. you have truly expressed what some people feel when their best friends dont notice them. WELL DONE! :D

and i'm lazy to sign in. sorry!

stateofpandemonium
Satomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
AH DAMNIT! THAT WAS SO CUTE! Sniffles... that was really good. You're a really good poet. I suck with poetry but yet when i want to do it, i'm all for TRYING to rhyme. Haha! anyway, well done! I loved it!
Lovewish chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
is lovely, i simply love it!
Yamashina Risaki chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
SQuEAL! So Kawai!
Divine Illuminance chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hiya

What a cute poem, loved it!

Kimmy
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
So sweet, I like the bits about the sisters for their pure hilarity. This is really quite good, I'm going brain dead and feelinbg unworthy 'cause this is really that good. So, keep up the awesome writing!
EtsukoNino chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Aww!
sonyahhh chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow. This was very beautiful. I love it. Please write more SS stories _

-sparkle
Kimusume Kaoru chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
LOL and until this day... you still get reviews... amazing. and what.. you wrote this in 2001? wow. very impressive. the fic was really cute and fluffy. i was smiling the whole way through. It was a good idea that i read this to cuz i always read dark phics.. (see phantom of the opera gets to you cuz i used the 'ph') ah really good story. it filled my heart up. LOL
demonspawn666 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
That...was so cute! WOw...I suck at poetry. Ha, and I know how the first one was inspired form the movie. OUr English teacher made us watch that after reading Taming of the Shrew.
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
hey! I loved what you wrote!hehe simply brilliant!I really liked the poem as well as the thoughts going through Syaoran's mind...over all I love this fic!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »