Reviews for Want, Take, Have
Onlyabrit chapter 22 . 5/28/2014
This is great, would love to read more
tugga chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY sorry i get excited!:)
goldseadragon chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
Love this story! So sad to see it abandoned.
Frina chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
Very good, I'm impressed
omslagspapper chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
uhu! welcome back. i hope you locate your plot bunniez really soon because this story is a good one.
Kit-cat99 chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
YIPPIEE! I'm glad you're back. Had to backtrack a bit to remember what was happening because I was just completely lost but I remembered so yay!
jazzyjizzle1994 chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
Please update soon. I can't wait for the next one.
Embers and Flame chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
Since I have just recently found this story your long absence wasn't a problem for me. But... I have became quite invested in this story so I hope that you have all the kinks worked out and start posting again soon. I love this story I would hate to see it left as a wip. Please update soon as this story is definately a keeper. Thank you for taking the time to write it down and share it with us. ;-)
Embers and Flame chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
yuiop chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Nice
gthy chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Nice
Loz chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
YAY! This is absolutely awesome! Forget day, this made my year! Can't wait to see this story updated :D :D :D Glad you're starting to write again :)
hideher chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
Just want to say I've had this fic on my alert list FOREVER...woohoo looking forward to updates.
Nabile chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
Oh my, really? Wow after so long, makes me glad though I loved this story since chapter one.
Firewolfe chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
I look forward to it. RL can be a bugger at times. Glad it is mellowing out for you. I hope there is an update soonest.

Fire