Reviews for Pivotal Moments
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Wow.

I just love your fics, because you write so well and give me more insight into Ziva's head. Another wonderful, meaningful chapter.

Update!
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
good chapter!

Liked it a lot!

Poor Ziva.
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
this is awesome! i totally wanted them to expand on the "doesn't mean you know everything about your coworkers" line, for real! you do it perfectly!

She surprised Tony so badly that he stopped walking. “Really?”

Ziva smiled tightly. “Really.”

- i love that he totally stops in his tracks hahaha!

“Ziva.” He reached his hand out toward her shoulder, but she took a quicker step, evading him without seeming to.

- i love that. i can totally see that on the show.

They walked in silence a moment, the Tony said, “I really didn't know that about you.” He sounded almost sad.

- exactly! i mean, tony's the one who shares the most about his past, even if it's in jokes, but we know so littel about ziva! :( :( oh, ziva!

them joking about gibbs was so adorable hehe :D 3 had me laughing, too!

amazing chapter. 3 3 3
mia58 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
Good chapter. Right mix of canon and A/U. When I saw Ziva crying at the end of the episode, I too thought it was related to her sister's memory.
Autumn Dae chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I liked this chapter. It was sad, but good. One of my favorites from this story. Well done! Update soon.
ScarletCourt chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wasn't this part in Cloak and not Dagger? I liked how you portrayed all the pretending that Ziva is having to do.
mia58 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Very good interpretation on what might have been going through her head and how early she started feeling conflicted. Also interesting take on the famous elevator conversation not being about romantic feelings. Will be on thr lookout for next chapter.
11nivea342 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
this is amazing, btw. my new favorite piece to look forward to! :D loving all the tony/ziva but also the msising pieces, the insight to ziva.

loving the post-mission talk, michael's call, tony on the couch, the unicorns joke again.

“Yes! It was. Gun shot went off, I saw you-” She cut herself off. He'd pushed her to something she hadn't even admitted to herself: her loyalty to Tony outweighed her blind obedience to orders. The realization sent her mind reeling.

- this is perfect. PERFECT. to me, ziva's confession meant the same thing- that she'd disregard the orders when it came to tony. 3 oh, i love them!

:D great owrk!
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
“You could have called.” Tony stared straight into her face, and she didn't know how to interpret the intensity in his eyes.

- omg, at this part, i swear, MW is so awesome. tony's whole eyes change you can just FEEL his gaze on her! SO POWERFUL!

she realized no one had told him about Morocco. She couldn't tell him now; she knew that he would interpret the story as somehow his fault, for screwing up and getting her sent away into danger.

- awesome of this. i swear, i never really thought about tony knowing or not about morocco until it came up in the finale and ducky told him and he went hunting for that tape!
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
love this. i was so curious about ziva's injuries after morrocco and in my mind, that's when i had her and michael together because of her nearly dying in that incident and he was by her side. love her thinking of the effect her death would've had on the team. just love it.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
just wanna say this is an AWESOME idea! there were definitely missing pieces about ziva's relationship with micahel in s6. i mean, after 6x05 [SUCH A GOOD tony/ziva episode!], it felt like we had nothing and then the finale stuff. so it'll be nice to see some gaps filled in. thansk for this!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Absolutely wonderful.

Still don't like Michael though.
Autumn Dae chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
What a fascinating premise. An interesting depiction of their relationship. I like it. Good job, keep it up.
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Extremely well written but it really made me feel sad for Ziva and Michael.

You did good.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Excellent first two chapters.

Really good!