Reviews for Don't Touch Me: The Story of the Lamp
Forestwater chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i like this. the lamp isn't likeable at all, of course, but you wrote this very well, adn the idea was original adn interesting.
bitter sweet ana chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
that was really amusing! At least, this chapter was... lol, thats a neat point of view you got there... the lamp is always the ignored one! And yet everyone's always screaming, get the lamp! Poor lamp.

(P.S. but i LOVE aladdin's style!)

*applauds*

Ana
Danny DeFord chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This is really funny! I liked how you were able to stick to the story, but make it all humorous. This is a really great story!
Kitka chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Who'd have ever thought it - a lamp with an attitude? Interesting and funny! However, I do love cats, so I wish you would have brought out what the lamp has against them.
Shila chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
I can't figure out where I should laugh or throw something at you.

*decides to laugh*

*does so*

Funny. I think...
Senira chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Now that, was a VERY cute story. Genie's lamp would have a very interesting viewpoint on the Aladdin story, considering it gets thrashed around just as much, if not more, as the main characters do. I'm sure the movie one might've had its own personality as well, what with being magically chained to its prisoner and all. It would have been cute if it talked; I'm sure Genie and his lamp would have had some interesting conversations being locked in a cave for 10,000 years. _
Spoon Luv chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Nice. Never expected to see an Aladdin fic from the LAMP's point of view, but it was funny! Maybe write a sequel about Jafar's lamp!
jasminegurl chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
cute
Sue chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Awwww! That's really cute, I have to admit it. I never would have thoughr of an idea like that. The lamp? You're a really good writer!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
LMAO, too adorable!;)
Calluna chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
LOL! I have to admit, I'd never thought of that one. :)
Ryoko chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
LOL This is SOOOOO cute! I never, ever, EVER would have thought of something THIS clever! Very enjoyable...please write more like it! _
callicat chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
very interesting point of view but i like it.
KS Claw chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
::IS TOO DEAD!:: THIS IS TOO GREAT!