Reviews for If Only For A Day
fay208 chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
nooo! eriol you coward! in the end, it still gonna be a heartbreak. T_T

The way you write the story is interesting. mostly repetitive sentences and scenes of both major characters. Plus their interaction and I like them talking in rhymes.
whitewave16 chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
My favorite lines: "No, damn it!" He pushed the piano bench back and stalked over to her. Then to her surprise he kneeled in front of the chair she was sitting on to meet her eyes. "I _really_ love you. Not as in a friend. As in something more."

Her bewildered violet eyes dulled. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Why not?"

She shook her head. "Don't. Dreams I can handle. Fantasies are okay. I can handle that. But don't talk to me about real love, Hiiragizawa. Don't. You'll only end up hurting us both."

"Are you afraid?" he asked.

"Hiiragizawa, I'm flat-out terrified," she stated. Then she jumped up and ran to her room, locking the door behind her.
whitewave16 chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Really like this.. Very romantic E&T! Just the way I like it.
whitewave16 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Very nice prologues for two of my most favorite characters in all of anime. Very fitting.
muses let loose chapter 12 . 6/30/2004
OK THE SEQUEL BETTER COME soon!
lisyaoranlover chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
Eriol's engaged? With Maho-san?
lisyaoranlover chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
Funky.
lisyaoranlover chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
That was funky.
lisyaoranlover chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
wow. I thought they didn't know each other in this story, but guess I was wrong.
lisyaoranlover chapter 2 . 12/9/2003
why's tomoyo complying to such a risky proposal?
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
nice.
Li Mei-chan chapter 12 . 12/8/2003
*Sniffle* No. She. Can't. Leave. Him. Damn. It. You better do something about this! Thank goodness for the sequel, maybe i read it wrong. Iuno. Beautiful story, i love realilistic endings. i can't even spell now. haha. Great story i was totally blown away.
Mei
not applicable chapter 12 . 4/23/2003
Beautiful! Your one of my favourite authors, you know. I have to go read Still, now, so bye bye!
crystalheart chapter 12 . 12/17/2002
this is such a great fic sad endin tho luckily ur ritin a sequel -
Pichachu chapter 12 . 10/7/2002
Wow... it's so good... so emotional! I love it! I just love you're writing (I've read a few of your other stories). You should definitely consider going into writing professionally! (I'll probably be the first in line to buy your books!) On to read sequel! Ja ne!