Reviews for Always First
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Tezuka's POV really *was* a lot less angsty. It was pretty sweet, although having read Fuji's POV first it's also a little sad how oblivious he was to Fuji's insecurities. The important part is that he made up for it in the end.

Slightly off-topic question, if you don't mind - is the "Tezuka taking Fuji out to eat after his loss to Shiraishi" in the manga or anime? I don't remember it, but I've seen so many stories reference it.

Thanks for sharing!
asebi chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i'm so glad there was a Tezuka version...less angsty but it still pulled at my heart..Loved it! Especially the omake...that's a really nice ending...
lifeispie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow this is a lot less angsty than the companion fic. but it's beautiful all the same!
luvluvluvluvluv chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
;_; Aw, Tezuka never wanted fuji to go. Love the last line
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Tezuka's POV is sweet and clearly stating his affection towards Fuji. Good thing they are able to sort things out and get together again! The plot is flowing smoothly. We got the insight into Tezuka's heart. It is honest, yet very Tezuka-ish. Nice characterization.

Lovely story!
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Rather OOC but beautiful last line.
SyuKunI XD chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
TT-TT

Ahw.. So sweet.

It gave me cavities.

NICE STORY! XD
Ricordi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
"When his lips pressed against Fuji’s, everything in their world righted itself from the turmoil it had been cast into."-Another proof that ZukaFuji needs angst to heighten it's canon love. *sorry, personal rant*

Anyway, I love how you summed up the many events in just a short space. It's what makes companion fics easier to read and relate to it's former.
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
uwah so cute...fluffy-ness...love it...

nice fic _
Tacuma chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Tezuka side of the story!

I feel so sorry for Tezuka now! He never wanted Fuji to leave! I'm so glad this has a happy end!

The omake is beautiful!