Reviews for Arranging Fate
Guest chapter 33 . 11/8/2016
Love it
camry72 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Aw. Poor Raven. Seems realistic.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 33 . 1/7/2015
The fluff is real. What an adventurous story! Wonderfully done *thumbs up*
Marista chapter 33 . 1/4/2014
Great story. This was definitely a labor of love.
Marista chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Excellent beginning. I can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Ok so i cried for the first time ever reading a story..what that tells you is it was simply amazing .This really touched my heart and the ending couldt of been say this story and alena-chan's Casablanca lilies are the best ive read so far and Are you planning on writing more like this?if so let us know because i hope to see more stories from you :)
-Rue K
Guest chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
this was absolutely amazing! i cried and i cried...it was so writing stories like this please!
likeacrazytrustexercise chapter 33 . 11/2/2012
Best story I've read on this site. One of the best stories I've read in general actually. If I were you' I'd change the names a little bit and you could probably get this published as a legit book if you wanted to. I know I'd buy it! Great, great job, I just simply can't put into words how impressed I am with your story. It blew me right out of the water, swept me off my feet. I got a bit behind on my schoolwork cause I couldn't stop reading your story haha! Gosh the storyline was earth-shattering. I love how you tied everything together in the end too! OH SO GOOD! Bottom line, best story on this site and one of the best stories I've read in general. Keep going!
Bgirl
dcandthebirds112446 chapter 33 . 7/8/2012
i read this like the day you updated but i guess it took me so long to comment because i'm still not ready for it to be over. And thank you so much for posting this story. It is one I will always remember. Sometimes I go back and re read chapters and i can instantly remember the first time I read it. It is amazing and if you are doing another story, I cannot wait! Thank you, thank you thank you so much. I saw this story in my bookmark and realized I haven't been to the site in months which means I forgot to tell you all this. So here it is. :') And also please know that you have inspired me to continue writing again, your work is that amazing.

Much Love and Respect
Poppie
Avalons' Wish chapter 33 . 6/22/2012
Wow, what an amazing story! I absolutely loved the ending! This has to be my absolutely favorite story out of all the other teen titan stories ive read.

And sorry i didnt review sooner, i was just super overwhelmed with school i never had a chance but now that i did. It made me kind of tear up now that the story is done and i eont get to read any more:(

Bit congratulations on finishing the story, and keeping it interesting all the way through:)

Ill probably reread whenever i have time, since its long but thanks for sharing your awesome story

Avalons Wish
Smiles-X-Giggles chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
Wow, that was a really good story. I just finished it. It had twists and turns in every chapter and all the characters were incorporated in such a unique way. Although, I don't think Beast Boy/Garfield was mentioned, was he? Maybe I read too fast and missed him because he had a really minor part?

Anyways, I'm so glad that the story has a happy ending! I'm not one for tragedy and I was afraid that since this was based on Romeo and Juliet that the ending might be tragic. However, when you look at it, it's not as related to Romeo and Juliet as you might have intended. I can see some points where it might have been related to Romeo and Juliet, but I think that your plot was fairly original and you used Romeo and Juliet as a starting point. You did mention Romeo and Juliet quite a bit in your story, but I think you could have done without it. The plot is definitely all your own. :D

There were two things that kinda bothered me. One was near the ending where it kinda got all philosophical about them never supposing to meet, being in the right place at the right time and questioning fate, etc. I guess it's actually just me when I think about it because I feel that philosophy is more opinion based and a lot of it is debatable, so I tend to avoid it, but you kinda had a chunk of philosophy in that last chapter. I wouldn't worry about it too much, but I just thought that it might be a good idea to point it out, since stuff like that was kinda mentioned throughout the story, but it was only in small amounts and this one contained quite a lot of philosophy.

The second thing that kinda bothered me was 'Leo'. I figured out that you had been referring to Robin/Richard, but I just didn't understand where Leo came from. Why does he have a third name and where did this third name come from? Referring to him as Robin or Richard is fine as people are familiar with that, but calling him Leo confused me for a second, especially since you would randomly start calling him that. It's not the best idea to randomly switch the characters' names around in the middle of a chapter, especially when it's in third person narration (unless it makes sense of course, e.g. referring to Richard/Robin as Richard when he's with Bruce, Alfred, Raven, etc. and referring to him as Robin when he's with people in the gang)

Besides that, I absolutely loved this story. There are also grammar errors here and there throughout the story, but you mentioned you'd be fixing them, so I'm not too worried about that. Plus, no one can expect stories to have completely flawless grammar.

Well, I'm going to add your story to my favorites. I hope I didn't come out too harsh with the criticism, but I prefer avoiding philosophy (not a big fan of philosophy) and the 'Leo' thing really confused me (would you mind explaining that, please?). Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more RobRae stories from you. :)
crazynerd chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
Sob. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love happy endings.

Omg. I am so happy that you put in here that raven was afraid of being normal. That is so true. Not much people know that sometimes when something is forbidden from you, you just want it more. And then when the excitement has passed you have to learn how to deal with the person. I just love how you put that in here. Great touch.

This story has been beyond amazing and I can't believe it has finally come to its end. You are a very talented writer and I wish nothing but the best for you in the future. Continue to write and leave us breathless with your works. Amazing incredible job! It has been a pleasure.
crazynerd chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
Sob. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I love happy endings.

Angelica chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
Its a beautiful story n written beautifully too...hope to read some more raven/robin stories..
TheDreamChaser chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
What a wonderful story, I am sad this is finally over. I am kind of surprise the two lived yet at the same time I wasn't surprise the two have a happy ending.

I hope you do another RobRae story.