Reviews for Polarity
Grim Reaper chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This story is amazing! I really like the characters and the sense of mystery around the village (really gives off a sort of Twin Peaks vibe to me). I hope you finish this someday! :)
Vanillabeancobain chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
So sad you didn't continue this story T_T
RandomReviewer chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

HOW COULD YOU?

How could you just leave such an incredible story like this hanging, especially after such an emotionally charged moment like the final part of chapter 8?

I know it's been nearly 2 years, but if you're reading this, I really REALLY hope you decide to continue this, because up until now, the story has been one great ride, seeing as to how you've built up their relationship to a point where "love" itself may not just be a false act anymore.

Really though, I was NOT expecting Cloud's gift to Yuffie being THAT, I thought it had to do with materia, most specifically THAT materia that she mentioned as her favorite, heheh, but that would be too easy. The gift he chose for her should've been so undeniably obvious, but for some reason, I never would've guessed it, and it really caught me by surprise and caused me to hold my breath as my mouth hung open in shock, heh kinda like Yuffie in a way.

It was the perfect proverbial cherry-on-top of the story thus far, but really, this story ISN'T FINISHED YET, and I'm sure there are potential future moments in the story that could top this. Which would be so totally awesome.

And I'm STILL WAITING, so please FINISH IT SOMETIME.

PLEASE!

WHERE'S CHAPTER 9?
LM22102 chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Read this in its entirety .. again. Probably the fifth time or so. I think it's one of the few well written clouffies I've seen. So hopefully it'll be continued one day~

CLOUFFULUTION!
Honeydog chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Oh, yeah!

Been following your story since the beginning and I like where it's going. Enjoyed this chapter as well.

Good comprehension and the conversation between them seems natural, not forced. Great work!

I loved the white rose idea. Looking forward to seeing more. I love the Clouffie stories!
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
i like this story a lot _ can't wait for more
Captain Deadpool chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
So cute! But you really must devote more time to the mysterious mission.
chiharu-tanaka chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Eeek! Ahhh! I love you too!

Thank you for updating! OMG this chapter is cute beyond words. I'm just speechless. If someone asked me how this chapter was I'd be like "mfft yea, schramble mumble y'know, blubber mremble really good." (I've been doing a lot of this stupid sounds real words lately)

XD Eeeps Cloud's gift for Yuffie was pure win. I was like what did he get her, and when I read 'white rose' I was like squeee 'Oh gee, Cloud you're so sweet.'

I also love the accent people have in Dera. So amusing :D
Cloud Strife H chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Hahaha! This was awesome! But I must admit, I was starting to wonder what happened to this fanfic. I think as I said before, I like how you keep them in character, although, I can't remember when Cloud laughed, except when they got off the ship in Junon (the Barret looking like a bear wearing a marshmellow,lol). ANYWAYS! Great chapter, looking forward to more! Are you gonna update soon? Just asking, not meaning to rush you. :)
LetsGoKoby chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
hahahahaha ohhh the classic shower scene... no romance fic is complete without it! :D hahaha but jeez... if I were them i'd be feeling soooooooooooooo guilty after that whole speech :/ but i guess the Derans can see what those two havent realized yet ;) Hopefully thats soon... cloud is soooo clueless about these things and Yuffie is just... Yuffie xD amazingly stubborn! lol

And god... Reno is gonna make this whole thing even more intricate... O.o Can't wait till your next update! :)

(Love the gifts btw ;) )
LetsGoKoby chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Hahahaha! i was looking at the number of reviews while reading this story and laughed so much! i know im immature, but becuase of it, you get a review :)

Yeah, i really love this story! I don't think there's enough love for pairings of Cloud and Yuffie, but I guess they ARE odd together How you've progressed the two in this story is great, especially how its almost like nothing has changed betweeen them despite not seeing each other in forever. Still, even with all this good fluff, i'm starting to get really curious about how their actual mission is going to turn out. It's really interesting so, you better hurry and update! I wanna read some moar xD
underground42 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Really enjoyed this, hope you come back to it some day.

Also, a video game starring Yuffie would be a party game.

"WUTAI RESTORATION PROJECT: Play minigame to restore superiority of Wutai!"

Yuffie and her palette-swapped clones must play minigames to resurrect Wutai superiority. Block-stacking minigame to build new buildings, Missile Command knockoff to demonstrate Wutai's awesome new defense network, rhythym game to demonstrate superiority of Wutai dance, etc.
MinaDeville chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Please, please please update! This is awesome! And I really love this story! D:
Moonlit Rose chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Aw darn! Another cliffe! *sigh* Well I have to say that I love your story line! I've never seen anyone really write about the WRO so I like that Yuffie and Cloud are in that and that they have to work together! I cannot wait to read more! The suspense is killing me here! But I love suspense! Please update this soon!
crystaldiemond12 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
omg i laughted my ass off. i love it i sat here and read all the chaperts please update soon.

and if you got time please can you read and review my G.I Joe story i would really much like that thank you.