Reviews for Black Orchid
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Please update your wonderful story soon... please?
suchThomas chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Are you going to finish it? Would be nice 3
Mo Angel chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Any thought of updating this well written story?
ForeverFireandIce chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
awwww i feel so bad for anakin, luke is so protective but its so sad. But i love how immediatly leia turns into a daddys girl(:
Shattered-Destiny00 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Holy crap, you're alive! It been so long I totally forgot about this fic. Keep it up, mate!
Mo chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Wow, thanks for the update and so soon! This had me absolutely teary eyed. Love that the essence of the characters is true, but their individual horrors have made them harder. Looking forward to much more... Thank you again.
angie chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
What an amazing story this is! I have been a fan of your stories for a long time, but this story is really good, and so heartbreaking at the same time. I hope Luke is able to accept Anakin, and I am curious to find out how Anakin deals with the fact that Caid was in Padme's life. I like Padme as a Jedi in this. Thank you for updating, this is a fantastic story!
Irene Sharda chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Poor Naboo...well if it wasn't Alderan, it was bound to be Naboo.
I find it interesting that Luke is the obstinate one instead of Leia, as he is the one with his mother's forgiving nature while Leia is the one with her father's temper and stubbornness. Maybe these dark years have hurt him too. Yet, I think that this will lead to a closer relationship between father and son as the two must learn to love each other through experience and sacrifice. Sort of how Luke had to learn to love and accept his father in canon despite what he had done and who he was.

I always did like the relationship between Luke and Vader, and I think that this one will be just as fantastic.
I wonder how Padme is going to explain Caid, and how Anakin is going to be able to fit himself within his family's life. I hope this will not affect his ability to fight the Empire. I loved his dark slaughter of his enemies and I hope the fact that he has a family now doesn't hamper him.

Catana-Si is also one angry woman, and it would be interesting to see Obi-Wan exhibit some righteous anger as well. He has not lost enough in order to be able to understand what Anakin, Padme, and Catana-Si have gone through and how they feel.

Excellent chapter by the way, I await the next!
badkidoh chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Another great chapter.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
A star destroyer can not destroy a planet, however it could slowly raise the planet, ala Telos. Either eay Palpy is an idiot, Anakin went from caged to weak, now Palpy just unshackled the beast, again...
Serina Tsuki chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
OMG, that moment when Anakin met his children brought me to tears! So beautiful! And then so much happened RIGHT at the end! That was a WONDERFUL chapter, Shawn! MORE please!
Padme52 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This was so worth the wait, and as always Shawn you never disappoint.
Irene Sharda chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is just...there are not enough words to say how awesome this story is. I'm loving Anakin's dark escapades and Padme and Anakin have finally reunited. And such a violent and sensual reunion it was!

I love the fact that you used the dialogue from ROTJ with Padme and Anakin's fight and how hard it was for Anakin to believe that his wife was alive and so are his children. However, I am concerned that this will affect his ability to fight Palpatine since he now has a weakness and something to lose. I hope that we won't lose "dark Anakin" or that he will lose his edge.

I will wait with all the others for the continuation of this incredibly involved, entertaining, full-of-awesomeness story as it goes on!
Irene Sharda chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Finally Padme believes! And that apology scene was so heart-wrenching and I almost cried. I'm lovin' this dark Anakin! He's not Vader, but he's darker than the man he used to be. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Irene Sharda chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Wow...and I mean WOW. I never really saw Anakin as hot until this moment. This was soooo awesome, Anakin challenging Palpatine, the fight between Anakin and Vader, the ripping apart of Vader's body, Padme's reaction to his return...Oh mon Dieu! I am so out of breath reading this chapter. This is just amazing. I can't wait till the next chapter.

With both Padme and Anakin set in the fact that the other is dead, will they be able to take the fact that each other is alive. Will they allow themselves to hope?
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »